Part-time pay

Days

i don't blame you for being confused. I don't want to cause uproar at my hub so I won't say nothing until they release examples.

Halloween

I just got hired on the West Coast as a PT loader. New hires are supposed to get 15 an hour, but HR came in and told us that we might be bumped down to 13 in a month. :( I feel that 15 is more fair, because my particular area is very expensive to live in... She also said if this happens, everyone else in the facility is going to have their pay go down by 2 dollars. I'm reading/hearing different things about it so I don't know what to think.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I just got hired on the West Coast as a PT loader. New hires are supposed to get 15 an hour, but HR came in and told us that we might be bumped down to 13 in a month. :( I feel that 15 is more fair, because my particular area is very expensive to live in... She also said if this happens, everyone else in the facility is going to have their pay go down by 2 dollars. I'm reading/hearing different things about it so I don't know what to think.
they can't bump state law down even with the contract

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
or local

Heffalump

They basically gave you incentives to come and stay and the union is "correcting" their mistake. Welcome brother .