Part time supervisor dress code

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
You men really love harassing women for harmless things, huh? I can only assume you're all men (and if any of you are women, shame). I can only guess you're conservatives with nothing better to do lmao. But thanks, I'll just ask my full time supervisor
Why didn't you just ask your full time from the get go? Should have posted this thread on the partners forum that is where the management people are located.

Yorkdoyenne

Why didn't you just ask your full time from the get go? Should have posted this thread on the partners forum that is where the management people are located.
Tbh I didn't know that existed. I found this forum site on accident. But yeah honestly I should have lmfao, didn't realize people would be such jackasses

I've lasted pretty long already, thanks, I'm not new
And you don’t know ups’ dress code? Or that supervisors can’t fraternize? Or that the union offers better pay and benefits? Or that you can retire much earlier in the union? Amongst other things.

Yorkdoyenne

And you don’t know ups’ dress code? Or that supervisors can’t fraternize? Or that the union offers better pay and benefits? Or that you can retire much earlier in the union? Amongst other things.
Minus the dress code (in relation to piercings only), you think I didn't already know all that? Haha, I just have large goals.

Minus the dress code (in relation to piercings only), you think I didn't already know all that? Haha, I just have large goals.
You don’t have to work at ups to be on the board of directors. It will be difficult to become a division manager or higher with piercings.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Well it is a moot point.
The bible is a collection of fairy tales and bullchit.

If you believe that, why do you keep bringing it up? I agree that the ideas many people get in their heads about what is written in the Bible are off the mark. The Bible itself is mostly a collection of accounts of the history of the Israelites as they grew from a single line to a nation of people. They maintained their identity as a people group through numerous occupations and enslavements by larger civilizations, which is no small feat.

Certainly if you don't believe in God, it's easy to be dismissive of the Bible, but to call it fairy tales and bs only demonstrates your own lack of familiarty with the scriptures. If you can read the Bible while setting aside any objections you have about God, and simply accept the fact that the idea of God was important to the story of the Israelites, then there is a lot to be learned from it.

I see the creation story as an allegory of not only the process of an individual growing from childhood to adulthood, but of humanity as it grows from a savage hunting/gathering state to a more organized and civil society. The idea of being kicked out of the garden, living off the fat of the land, then suddenly there are too many people, and everyone has to work the land (the advent of agriculture) in order for there to be enough for everyone to eat. We take all this stuff for granted, but just imagine what it was like to be alive in the days when verbal language didn't even exist. How did people think without words to attach to ideas? How did language even develop to begin with?

Very few documents exist that can give us this sort of perspective on human history. It's important, and shouldn't be dismissed as nonsense just because you object to the idea of a deity.

tech209

Keep the piercings out.......gives people a bad judgement in case you do want to move up the corporate ladder just by appearance alone