Part time supervisor dress code

FromOffTheStreets

It is a moot point anyway.
Religion is a crutch for the weak minded.

If you believe the creation story...you believe Eve is a Transgendered clone of Adam
Idk man. Imaginary fairy friends or a tornado ripping through a junk yard & making a fully functional 747(crude analogy of the probability of evolutionary theory.) Or you could go with the ancient alien seeding idea but then you have to explain where they came from.

Nobody was here when the machine started up so nobody knows. People cling to whatever they have been programmed with & what works best with their personal desires.

For the weak minded, probably true in a lot of cases. Probably the same percentage as non believers.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Idk man. Imaginary fairy friends or a tornado ripping through a junk yard & making a fully functional 747(crude analogy of the probability of evolutionary theory.) Or you could go with the ancient alien seeding idea but then you have to explain where they came from.

Nobody was here when the machine started up so nobody knows. People cling to whatever they have been programmed with & what works best with their personal desires.

For the weak minded, probably true in a lot of cases. Probably the same percentage as non believers.
Hmmmmmm!! Alrighty then !!
Welcome to Planet Claire !!

dudebro

If I can't have piercings, then I won't have them lmao. My septum flips up, that's all I need.

To answer the question, the operations appearance guidelines on UPSers.com still prohibit visible piercings and tattoos, other than post type earrings (one) in each ear.
Maybe they will let it slide for a PT sup, but how far do you want to go in management? The piercing will become a limitation fairly quickly.

dudebro

A PT supe got caught banging an hourly in a pkg car during break.

The supe got fired. The female PT hourly was on break and kept her job.

I ask the OP...what's this called?
The sup got fired but not for the fraternization.

The reason the sup got fired in this case would be the new wave reason. The supervisor has a power imbalance with the hourly and consent on the part of the hourly would be problematic.

This is the textbook definition of a hostile environment at work and would open UPS up to a potential lawsuit. In order to reduce the chances of a successful lawsuit the supervisor was fired to demonstrate adherence to a no-tolerance policy.

This is why HR exists, to walk into the DMs office and say, We have to terminate this person and here's why and this is how we do it. Long story short if they weren't doing it at work nothing would have happened.

Yorkdoyenne

To answer the question, the operations appearance guidelines on UPSers.com still prohibit visible piercings and tattoos, other than post type earrings (one) in each ear.
Maybe they will let it slide for a PT sup, but how far do you want to go in management? The piercing will become a limitation fairly quickly.

Thank you for actually answering me. You're a good human. Your information is rather helpful.