Part time supervisor dress code

Cansado

I've seen a couple of supervisors with small piercings, lip nose etc. They're fairly restrictive on appearance. You could always ask, or if You're going sup for just a few months you could just wait. You know you can't go back Union after sup though, right?

Ninja Cat

Late to the game here. But here's some advice, you wanna be a PT Supe and move up in the company further, don't get your dimples pierced. You wanna be a PT Supe for the experience so you can have access to other supervisor roles in other companies, don't get your dimples pierced.

AND if you wanna be a PT Supe and date within the company, keep that ish to yourselves. Nobody needs to know what you do on your time. If you keep it professional at work, and don't share your personal life with coworkers, you'll be fine. But if you want to put either of your jobs at risk, by all means share that ish with the world.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Late to the game here. But here's some advice, you wanna be a PT Supe and move up in the company further, don't get your dimples pierced. You wanna be a PT Supe for the experience so you can have access to other supervisor roles in other companies, don't get your dimples pierced.

AND if you wanna be a PT Supe and date within the company, keep that ish to yourselves. Nobody needs to know what you do on your time. If you keep it professional at work, and don't share your personal life with coworkers, you'll be fine. But if you want to put either of your jobs at risk, by all means share that ish with the world.

wat up ningee

Whereistheunion

Hey guys, I'm interested in piercing my dimples for Christmas but I've been trying to become a supervisor for a few months, so I'm worried. I know that I won't be one for a good while, either through supervisors quitting or me switching my shift, but it's good information to have. Does the current code (last forum is from 10 years ago) allow facial piercings? I know they can have tattoos and even men have gauges, but facial piercings are a little more controversial. I already have my septum done but I can always flip it up. Thanks.
Are you a female, if so please post a pic. If your not a female than we will discuss this issue at another time. JUST SAYING 🙂

Settle down woman 👠

wilberforce15

I've reliably been informed by our Affirmative Action CEO that all appearance standards are racist and sexist.

Do what you want.

Then don't get promoted.

Then sue.

This is the American Dream.

Whereistheunion

Hey guys, I'm interested in piercing my dimples for Christmas but I've been trying to become a supervisor for a few months, so I'm worried. I know that I won't be one for a good while, either through supervisors quitting or me switching my shift, but it's good information to have. Does the current code (last forum is from 10 years ago) allow facial piercings? I know they can have tattoos and even men have gauges, but facial piercings are a little more controversial. I already have my septum done but I can always flip it up. Thanks.
Claim it's for religious purposes and it shouldn't be a problem hourly or supervision. You will probably need a written statement from your Pastor. Yes, UPS will take your religious request very serious.

Heavy Package

Does the current code (last forum is from 10 years ago) allow facial piercings? I know they can have tattoos and even men have gauges, but facial piercings are a little more controversial. I already have my septum done but I can always flip it up. Thanks.
Here's a pic of our most "Clean-Cut" part time supervisor in the hub.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I LOVE MY BEARD!
🧔✊
GVGvFof_large.gif