Part time workers

200w (5).gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Nope. He got himself on a last chance agreement and mandatory anger management classes for getting into an heated argument with a customer. They actually moved the stop (It was a business) to a different route that I also loaded at the time. Rumor has it he later went off on a different customer and said some inappropriate racial slurs and was eventually fired. Oh well.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Nope. He got himself on a last chance agreement and mandatory anger management classes for getting into an heated argument with a customer. They actually moved the stop (It was a business) to a different route that I also loaded at the time. Rumor has it he later went off on a different customer and said some inappropriate racial slurs and was eventually fired. Oh well.
This seems very specific.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Good riddance to bad rubbish

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
We do get some flack from management about some things, mainly shutting off the belt. But we know we can do it cuz working safe is the main priority.
Last I checked I still hold the record for most belt stops and I haven’t sorted in over 6 years. 200 belt stops in one day. I was being screamed at, and I didn’t care. It is coming belt wide and stacked and missorts were not an option to me. That box is going to get where it’s going and I’ll be damned if it’s my fault if it doesn’t. When I was a loader I was 0/100,000 on misloads. When I was a pickoff, my PD was 0/10,000 every single day. Yell at me all you want, my numbers will keep me out of your office.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Last I checked I still hold the record for most belt stops and I haven’t sorted in over 6 years. 200 belt stops in one day. I was being screamed at, and I didn’t care. It is coming belt wide and stacked and missorts were not an option to me. That box is going to get where it’s going and I’ll be damned if it’s my fault if it doesn’t. When I was a loader I was 0/100,000 on misloads. When I was a pickoff, my PD was 0/10,000 every single day. Yell at me all you want, my numbers will keep me out of your office.
I love you.