Partners don't Post

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I have seen BC evolving over the years. It seems like our "bread and butter" folks post more than us "Partners". I'd like to hear from the "Partners".
Peace.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He said partner, not chump.
aS1rW.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Management is discouraged and even told not to post in Brown Cafe, this is well known. Meetings have been held discussing this exact issue, this coming straight out of FT sups mouths from District/Division Managers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Management is discouraged and even told not to post in Brown Cafe, this is well known. Meetings have been held discussing this exact issue, this coming straight out of FT sups mouths from District/Division Managers.
This varies from location to location ... some are actually encouraged to read BC.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My center manager upon discovering I post on BC "Just don't post something confidential, otherwise I don't care."

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Things may have changed but.... Back in the day, the early 2000's I was at a report back meeting where they brought up the BrownCafe as a source. My district manager, IE district manager and Division Manager were well aware of this site and liked it. In fact the Pacific Region office was down the street and the region staff IS people approached me and knew Cheryl's name and were all a flutter about the BrownCafe from the very beginning. Cheryl will attest that I was a little concerned about how it would affect my employment at the time but I never had any problems, more interest than anything else. So much so that when my MIP was given to me during those two years the current District manager would say..."So how's the BrownCafe doing"...

Furthermore Cheryl went to a town hall meeting back then where the District manager and division manager were very complimentary of the site.
Back in the day, when Tony was in management at UPS, he was surprised at a management feedback meeting when they mentioned browncafe. When he got his MIP the District manager always asked him how things were going on browncafe.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Back in the day, when Tony was in management at UPS, he was surprised at a management feedback meeting when they mentioned browncafe. When he got his MIP the District manager always asked him how things were going on browncafe.

Yes, it was mentioned as a source to go to at the feedback meetings. Why not? UPS employees are on there (here) voicing their concerns and ideas. Anyone who would discourage any employee from coming here should have their head examined in my opinion.