Pay raises of 50 % to 250 % to senior managers

over9five

Staff member
C'mon, dude, Mike has a lot of bills to pay. He needs that raise...

1. The butler hasn't had a raise this year.

2. Have to pay for daughters nose job.

3. Wife wants bigger breasts.

4. Son is in his ninth year at Yale.

5. Monthly check to Hoffa.

moreluck

golden ticket member
upsooc....need his Ritalin. You are going about getting your message across in the wrong way. You'll just turn everyone off ....idiot!!

tieguy

Banned
Well looks like I was wrong. I still have not gotten an answer from any of the finance guys on what this is but after conferring with my compadres it appears we have a filing for a new three year stock option plan for ( my guess ) divison manager and higher. Very nice plan. Keep in mind though the key to getting the higher amounts listed is the stock has to climb in value.

upscorpis

This is a redesign of the stock options program for grade 20 and up. It doesn't appear to be additional but it definitely linked to the success of the company. The 50% - 250% maps to the options units senior managers get today. This, "The number of RSUs earned each year will be the target number adjusted for the percentage achievement of performance criteria targets for the year based on a matrix developed by the Committee...", means that depending on how the company performs to the target goals, the award will be adjusted up or down on a percentage basis.