paycheck accident ..

pkg handler

well it was nearing the end of the day but we were still pretty heavy and waiting on late air to come so i was disposing of the checks to everyone on the boxline and low and behold i forgot to give one out and it was to the friend/timer on the belt .. ughh i was so wrapped up that i didnt even remeber to visit him down the line.. hes been here about 20 yrs plus so im pretty sure he has direct deposit and all .. but as i was about to do wash i felt it in my back pocket ..

drewed

Shankman
yea, when i first started suping i handed out the checks, then i realized its more of a headache then its worth....unless i need to talk to them then i hold their check till they come and talk :)

pkg handler

yea, when i first started suping i handed out the checks, then i realized its more of a headache then its worth....unless i need to talk to them then i hold their check till they come and talk :)

well hes a fter with basically over 8 hrs worked everyday and been here for a long time .. im sure he has direct deposit so its not like im keeping money from him .. it was just a mental slip .. just remembered when i went to wash my pants ...

barrycold

well hes a fter with basically over 8 hrs worked everyday and been here for a long time .. im sure he has direct deposit so its not like im keeping money from him .. it was just a mental slip .. just remembered when i went to wash my pants ...

go back to work and leave it in the office so you can cover yourself.

Last edited:

pkg handler

go back to work at leave it in the office so you can cover yourself.

go now ..? i work the preload were done til monday morning ../ and my fter gave em to me to hand to my boxline so he knows i had them ..? i didnt think it would be too big of a deal seeing as he gets his money on midnight of thurs so he has it just not the actual stub .. i can give it to him asap on monday

pkg handler

Relax, if he wasn't on direct deposit I think that he would have hunted you down for that check.
yea im sure i would have to .. i seen him at about 9 am too about 30 mins after drivers left and forgot to mention it ..but he didnt either so im sure he does have dd. plus hes a pretty chill guy

BigBrownSanta

Put it in an envelope, slap a next day air asd on it, mark it for saturday delivery, and take it in to the Saturday air sup in the morning and have it delivered to his house. Pay the bill when it shows up.

It's the least you can do for the guy.

BrownSuit

Or better yet, the Pay Stub probably has his address on it. Get in your car and deliver it to his home.

Don't just assume that he has Direct Deposit. He probably does, but again, don't assume that just to make yourself feel better.

Last edited:

Ms Spoken

I have been with Brown for over 18 years and NO I do not have direct deposit. You should at least give this driver a call and be upfront with him on what happend. If he needs that check then you should take it upon yourself to do the correct thing and take it to him. Call your center/hub and ask for his phone number because they will have it on file. You know what they say when you ASSUME something.

pkg handler

the guys a fter inside .. i feel somewhat awkward going to his home on an off day or any day period .. i know it was all my fault but im sure another 36 hr wait wont make or break him ..

Ms Spoken

the guys a fter inside .. i feel somewhat awkward going to his home on an off day or any day period .. i know it was all my fault but im sure another 36 hr wait wont make or break him ..

Then why don't you pick up the phone and give him a call and ask if 36 hours is a big deal?
Or you know what don't call and see if your "peachy" kind of guy give you any respect come Monday.

pkg handler

Then why don't you pick up the phone and give him a call and ask if 36 hours is a big deal?
Or you know what don't call and see if your "peachy" kind of guy give you any respect come Monday.

dude calm down ..I have his number and will call him noon tommorrow .. don't get emotional

Ms Spoken

dude calm down ..I have his number and will call him noon tommorrow .. don't get emotional

Lets get one thing correct.... I'm not a dude and as for being emotional I will give you that one till you piss me off. So until you grow some hair on your boys pipe down little boy.

Bryishre

ktm atv racer
how bout if someone held your money for a weekend im sure your going to say i wouldnt mind. everyone has bills to pay i dont care if it is direct deposit i work i want my paystub

how our center does it it has a alphabetical folder kinda like an accordian and they sort the checks by last name and we are responsble for picking them up. so then you wont forget to give the checks to your workers

Ms Spoken

I guess what bothers me the most about pkg is the fact that he/she doesnt care if this person has their check. They can wait 36 hours or I'm sure it is direct deposit is all BS. Your just looking for any reason not to confront someone and to tell them you made a mistake and try to cover your :censored2: till Monday. It's been a long day and at this point what you do with this persons check is up to you.

pkg handler

Lets get one thing correct.... I'm not a dude and as for being emotional I will give you that one till you piss me off. So until you grow some hair on your boys pipe down little boy.

ok woman ... nice mature response ..but i guess this "little boy " wouldn't know better

how bout if someone held your money for a weekend im sure your going to say i wouldnt mind. everyone has bills to pay i dont care if it is direct deposit i work i want my paystub

how our center does it it has a alphabetical folder kinda like an accordian and they sort the checks by last name and we are responsble for picking them up. so then you wont forget to give the checks to your workers
i know. I said i was responsible for not geting it to him before his shift was over . I'm going to try to call him tommorrow and see if he wants it tommorrow or mon. morning

pkg handler

I guess what bothers me the most about pkg is the fact that he/she doesnt care if this person has their check. They can wait 36 hours or I'm sure it is direct deposit is all BS. Your just looking for any reason not to confront someone and to tell them you made a mistake and try to cover your :censored2: till Monday. It's been a long day and at this point what you do with this persons check is up to you.

i'm actaully a friend of his in work . I had no intentions of keeping or holding up his money . I came here asking what i should do and what would happen as i haven't been in aid situation before . I have his number now and can contact him tommorrow ..

Camping Nana

IMHO - Your avatar says quite a bit about you....... :wink2:

Unless it is after 9 p.m. where you are now - I think you should call him TONIGHT - but again, that JMHO.

pkg handler

IMHO - Your avatar says quite a bit about you....... :wink2:

Unless it is after 9 p.m. where you are now - I think you should call him TONIGHT - but again, that JMHO.

eh.. i just thought it was a fantastic movie .. and leger ( r.i.p) played the role so perfectly ... one of he best on screen performances i have seen.. i forgot it was ledger i ws watching he was so in character ..thats why i placed it as my avi.. but whatever you mean by it ..i dont know ?

yea its midnight im going to call him tommorrow morning