Paycheck Portal

ManInBrown

There’s an issue. No one’s is showing. Maybe they’re just going to get us next week. Cash flow a little short this week, or maybe it’s a message about what’s to come next August😂

Zowert

Mine works but for some reason they didn’t deduct my 401k.

Maybe your checks bounced?

E220F54D-0AE1-41F0-8509-25F47FB5DE6C.jpeg

Johney

They got tired of paying me 9.5 grievance money so I’ve been consistently dispatched 9 hour days.
That’s great, my last years there in feeders were just like that right at 45-46 hours a week and that was fine by me. They begged me to work more I just said no.

Zowert

That’s great, my last years there in feeders were just like that right at 45-46 hours a week and that was fine by me. They begged me to work more I just said no.
That’s good. I don’t want to kill myself here working 50-60 hours every week. You only live once, I’m not giving it up for UPS.

Johney

That’s good. I don’t want to kill myself here working 50-60 hours every week. You only live once, I’m not giving it up for UPS.
Feeders was far from killing myself like package, I just didn't want to be there any longer than I needed to be. I would even call dispatch and see if I could pawn off legs to the guys who wanted more OT.