Peak is officially here.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
C83DEFFE-42E8-4369-9A1B-547177BC9D17.jpeg
Maybe 5,000 elves will show up to save us.

GenericUsername

I'm a Tuesday through Saturday driver. My day so far has been filled with going to Best Buy, online shopping (hah!), and eating one bomb ass burrito from Moe's Southwest Grill.

A quick edit: I spoke to the General Manager at Best Buy while I was doing my stuff there and he told me they had at least 800 pieces going out today. Sucks for whoever does the pickup later!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I'm a Tuesday through Saturday driver. My day so far has been filled with going to Best Buy, online shopping (hah!), and eating one bomb ass burrito from Moe's Southwest Grill.

A quick edit: I spoke to the General Manager at Best Buy while I was doing my stuff there and he told me they had at least 800 pieces going out today. Sucks for whoever does the pickup later!

WELCOME TO MOES!!!!!!

GenericUsername

The manager at the one by my house knows me when I walk in. He always skips me across the line and makes it himself. Normally we talk video game stuff. Not going to lie, it's pretty awesome. He wasn't able to make my food today like he normally does, but the guy who did make it completely messed up wrapping it. Not going to lie, great burrito. 8/10.