Peak like volume

542thruNthru

dont post in this thread, you work 10 hours a week

tenor-22.gif

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The volume is all lopsided here. Rural and resi heavy routes are blasted while business and industrial park routes are very quiet. I haven't punched out after 6:45pm in 2 weeks.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's a roulette of which resi address will order the weight lifting equipment, the 10 boxes of toilet paper, a bunch of Amazon/ Walmart/ Target, 10 boxes of diapers. Etc.

Otherwise it's about average, with most people under 9.5. The dispatch sucks though because they leave large plan gaps from where the business stops would have been.

textat3

We have a few PVDs, supes running bulk and covering air routes, 14 hours days, grievances left and right, people running out of uniforms, Managers even stopped shaving....100% crazy in the DC metro 639...someone said we are getting a 25k bonus...he’ll yeah....a few supes walked off the job and I heard 1 manager just stopped coming in....crazy...but at least I can buy a new 5th wheel with all the money.....might even get a new diesel to drag her over the Smokies this summer....

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Today was the pinnacle. Just like peak today with the residential. Only difference is no helper to knock out one side of the street while I do the other. Holy crap was there a ton of resi!

Target pickups this week are madness! On Monday the Target on the route next to mine had 10 pallets! They need to start having feeders go by there or something.

Amazon so slammed that they had to pause their delivery/pu service for third party customers. They have to focus on handling as much of their crap as they can, while shoveling the rest of it on to us.

The good news is, no ton of wine send agains, since everyone is home and anxiously waiting on their booze.

Wondering what tomorrow will be like?

JustDeliverIt

Today was the pinnacle. Just like peak today with the residential. Only difference is no helper to knock out one side of the street while I do the other. Holy crap was there a ton of resi!

Target pickups this week are madness! On Monday the Target on the route next to mine had 10 pallets! They need to start having feeders go by there or something.

Amazon so slammed that they had to pause their delivery/pu service for third party customers. They have to focus on handling as much of their crap as they can, while shoveling the rest of it on to us.

The good news is, no ton of wine send agains, since everyone is home and anxiously waiting on their booze.

Wondering what tomorrow will be like?

The same.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Stress is starting hit all areas of operation including inside hub/management/service providers physically and mentally. This is not going away quickly so everyone should be living life right now like it's peak season again and making sure to get enough rest. Peak was 2 months.. this will be 4+

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We have a few PVDs, supes running bulk and covering air routes, 14 hours days, grievances left and right, people running out of uniforms, Managers even stopped shaving....100% crazy in the DC metro 639...someone said we are getting a 25k bonus...he’ll yeah....a few supes walked off the job and I heard 1 manager just stopped coming in....crazy...but at least I can buy a new 5th wheel with all the money.....might even get a new diesel to drag her over the Smokies this summer....

The 25k is a proposal in congress. It might have a chance of passing if only because the republicans don't want to look like * for shooting it down, since the dems proposed it. Seriously, the way they are blowing through money, they might as well just give everyone a million dollars. What's another several quadrillion dollars in debt at this point? The numbers are so gargantuan, no one can even tell the difference anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
So the 60 hour lift wouldn't apply to you. Unless you are saying that even package is working over 60 since peak.
They usually have the 70 hour week knocked back down to 60 by now, even in feeders. But no, I don’t think package here is still on the 70.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Spend that $$$$

MattM

Lowest air volume in 2-3 years this past week. I’m hopeful it’s bypassing us and going straight through the ground network. My hours Are slightly lower and the work is 4 times easier now. But at this rate, layoffs will be coming swift.