Peak like volume

Shift 2

I used to go out 170 stops. The last 3 weeks a normal day has been 210.
Probably 90 percent residential though. I do a route that’s literally 98.5 percent resi with no pick ups and I love it. I usually won’t make 9.5 with any over 205 stops. Most times a runner does it on my off day and knocks out 235 by 9.5.

DOK

Wait, thought Dennis Taylor said there would be “large scale layoffs”. I’m beginning to think he doesn’t know what he’s talking about....

542thruNthru

Wait, thought Dennis Taylor said there would be “large scale layoffs”. I’m beginning to think he doesn’t know what he’s talking about....

Shut down two operations in L.A. already. I believe feeder is getting hit pretty hard by this in certain areas as well.

We're still in the beginning stages.

DOK

Shut down two operations in L.A. already. I believe feeder is getting hit pretty hard by this in certain areas as well.

We're still in the beginning stages.
I could see heavy business centers would see the slow down, didn’t think of that, forgot there’s a whole other world outside my small center, haha. Our center is heavy residential, we are at max capacity with drivers and cars, we have no more.

Doing time

We are getting slammed with Target at my building. Must have closed a lot of the stores and shipping everything now.

Ive never seen so many Target boxes. Not only on my route but also a bunch of sure post volume. All the target boxes have a huge cube size and weigh .5 pounds. Isn’t sure post supposed to fit in a bag?

JustDeliverIt

Ive never seen so many Target boxes. Not only on my route but also a bunch of sure post volume. All the target boxes have a huge cube size and weigh .5 pounds. Isn’t sure post supposed to fit in a bag?

Surepost is supposed to be under 10 lbs and smaller than 3 cubic ft if I remember correctly. And 3 cubic ft is larger than it sounds.

After 3 months of "No air driver is to touch a ground package." , air drivers are running ground routes today. Even after a relaxed 12:00 commit time for NDA.

Package Stick

"Send it."
The 25k is a proposal in congress. It might have a chance of passing if only because the republicans don't want to look like * for shooting it down, since the dems proposed it. Seriously, the way they are blowing through money, they might as well just give everyone a million dollars. What's another several quadrillion dollars in debt at this point? The numbers are so gargantuan, no one can even tell the difference anymore.

"That's why the only job imma create are gon be down at da mint."

The fact that this fits so well is :censored2:ing funny.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Surepost is supposed to be under 10 lbs and smaller than 3 cubic ft if I remember correctly. And 3 cubic ft is larger than it sounds.
That’s a mistake in language. 12x12x12 is the max size. There’s a lot of target really pushing that line but I haven’t measured the box size

542thruNthru

That’s a mistake in language. 12x12x12 is the max size. There’s a lot of target really pushing that line but I haven’t measured the box size
Screenshot_20180324-081604.jpg