Peak Mode Is For cowards

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
“Peak mode” to me means slow down. It’s a month long marathon, my goal is to just be smooth and never over exert myself. Smooth and steady

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have gained 45 pounds since I retired going from a 32" waist to a 38". When I ran out of notches on my belts I had to go out and buy new ones.

It is obvious from your posts that you are an asset to your center and you will be sorely missed when you do finally hang 'em up.

Happy Thanksgiving! Dave.
You literally ran your ass off all those years. Poor guy.

You literally ran your ass off all those years. Poor guy.
POZ61mhTVLjRrmwdDA.gif

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Hell yeah, why give any extra effort to the company that we depend on for our pension good wage and healthcare??????

ManInBrown

Yep. The title says it all. If you have a “peak mode” that you go into in order to get the extra volume done in time then you are a coward. Don’t be a coward. Follow the methods. Walk at a brisk pace and your helper should be too. Leave packages in the cargo hold until you get to the next stop. Stay on designated walk paths. Drive the speed limit.

More work doesn’t mean you have to “pick things up a notch.” Unless you are a coward. If it seems like you might roll stops don’t worry about it. Let management worry and send one of their brainwashed cowards (or regular runner and gunners) that thought they were clocking out at 17:30 to bail you out. That’s what work horses are for. Just work safe and let those clowns absorb the extra work. Maybe they’ll learn their lesson and slow the friend down.

:punk:
Quite possibly post of the year.

PT Car Washer

Yep. The title says it all. If you have a “peak mode” that you go into in order to get the extra volume done in time then you are a coward. Don’t be a coward. Follow the methods. Walk at a brisk pace and your helper should be too. Leave packages in the cargo hold until you get to the next stop. Stay on designated walk paths. Drive the speed limit.

More work doesn’t mean you have to “pick things up a notch.” Unless you are a coward. If it seems like you might roll stops don’t worry about it. Let management worry and send one of their brainwashed cowards (or regular runner and gunners) that thought they were clocking out at 17:30 to bail you out. That’s what work horses are for. Just work safe and let those clowns absorb the extra work. Maybe they’ll learn their lesson and slow the friend down.

Millennial post of the year.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
If I was punching out at 1700 everyday and just had a normal day of work, I would understand your point of view.
Why do we get paid for 45 hrs each vacation? Nothing about what we do is normal, we signed up for this. 9 to 5 ???? There are a ton of those jobs that pay 10 bucks an hour you can find.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
they could easily use lower seniority cheaper drivers but once again they resorted to the more expensive trained professionals..thanks UPS :lol: ...GPS :lol:

watdaflock?

You need to care less about what others do, and focus more on your own actions.

Hope this helps.