Peak Season 2014.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Our start time's 12:15, I was asked to come in earlier (I guess I worded my question wrong.) Most likely in anticipation of a :censored2:load of send-agains.

I'm cool with an extra 45min overtime.
In our building, it's going to be LIB's not send-agains ;)

Tuesday should be interesting.

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
Ita frustrating to see management screw up the first day of peak. All jokes aside not sure we stand a chance 3 weeks from now. We started at midnight and were just killed all day starting an hr later tomorrow which should screw us up even worse. Preload has always been frustrating but this year may take the cake.

brownmvp

Everything we loaded Fri came back and we had double the work. No bulk was taken off it was a diaster they paid everybody double time on Fri for going thru the motions. Management needs to step up if we're going to have the slightest chance of overcoming the volume. It seems like they get worse every year

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
This is my 11th peak and the preload management team is the worse I have every seen it. We did the same first 3 hrs were all send agains before we even touched the 70 plus thousand we had of new volume. The lack of sense from management is going to catch up to them sooner than later. They wont be able to outrun there poor leadership skills for very long with the amount of volume we have.

ViewAskew

My day included a 40 minute detour, round trip, back to the building for a new Diad IV. (All v's in use). We barely have any decent working IVs. Smh.

LKLND3380

g71Ah4.jpg

11:30PM start time... 10 hours to load...

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It was worse than I thought it would be and I thought it would be bad. Almost 180 stops when I usually have about 105--425 pieces (in an 800) when I usually have 250. The helper card listed the scheduled helper time as 1.3 hours...that gave me a needed laugh this morning...I kept him for 9 hours and it took me 12 hours.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We started at 0850. Everything was wrapped and while it was heavy for a Monday there were very few helpers on road. 150 stops with 400+ pkgs. Punched out and gone by 1815.