Peak Season 2014.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
g71Ah4.jpg

11:30PM start time... 10 hours to load...
Mine bulks out a hour before volume stops. Sometime my loader tosses package over the top of the pile to get them to the front of the package car. Then he walks around to the front of the pc and finishes the load.

browner89

Pre load showed up about 30 mins after our night sort wrapped up. Night sort started around noon. Lol, we only have 2 sorts

watdaflock?

Pre load showed up about 30 mins after our night sort wrapped up. Night sort started around noon. Lol, we only have 2 sorts

Dear lord man. I take it the 30 minutes are just to clear out the parking lot?
Now I understand why most drivers at my hub have 4WD, they end up parking in the grass/snow/mud field next to our parking lot.

browner89

Dear lord man. I take it the 30 minutes are just to clear out the parking lot?
Now I understand why most drivers at my hub have 4WD, they end up parking in the grass/snow/mud field next to our parking lot.

Nah we havea tiny building, we just got slammed, set records for number of packages in a day and by a large number, too.

upsbrody

got out of the building late got half way to my first stop and my helper called said she was not working today. Called ups they said that is ok just be in at 1900 so the air gets out on time.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
got out of the building late got half way to my first stop and my helper called said she was not working today. Called ups they said that is ok just be in at 1900 so the air gets out on time.
Sounds about right, what them idiots would say. Weve been short on jumpers here, jockeying like a son of a gun to get the drivers that really need them instead of drivers that don't really need them.

upsbrody

got a different preloader today this guy has loaded cars for 25 yrs . this was the best load I have had in weeks and the car was full.All the new bees just worry about what time it is so they can go home.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
We started at 0850. Everything was wrapped and while it was heavy for a Monday there were very few helpers on road. 150 stops with 400+ pkgs. Punched out and gone by 1815.
I really do wish our hub was as perfect (and odor free!) as yours appears to be! You sure seem to live a much more charmed life than any other driver on this site.

cheeks

Mine bulks out a hour before volume stops. Sometime my loader tosses package over the top of the pile to get them to the front of the package car. Then he walks around to the front of the pc and finishes the load.
Mine throws them over the top, yells andy-andy over and calls it loaded. . .