Peak season predictions

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
Saw a FedEx girl today that looked like she hits the buffet for breakfast, lunch AND dinner daily and only eats plates of cinnamon rolls.

we have a 22.4 who must be in the late stages of qualifying. he wears the jacket style (untucked) shirt and his belly actually hangs out under the jacket. been that way for weeks. how anyone could qualify in 90+ degrees and not lose 20-30lbs is beyond me.

JJinVA

we have a 22.4 who must be in the late stages of qualifying. he wears the jacket style (untucked) shirt and his belly actually hangs out under the jacket. been that way for weeks. how anyone could qualify in 90+ degrees and not lose 20-30lbs is beyond me.

Youd think that this job would be motivational for losing weight because ultimately its less that has to be carried. Its gotta be like carrying an irreg at every single stop

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
Peak? Lol. The logistics network is going to crumble. Your Dear Leader has already been dismantling it during a pandemic. We have so many "suckers" and "losers" from the military (his words) in this company I'd be surprised if anything manages to get delivered.

Peak this year will be executed by corporate sleeper teams because your union isn't protecting you. Your friends who have worked next to you for decades will continue to die because of people's ignorance and arrogance while the worst of you cheer on your own demise.

1 in 3 renters face eviction. 1 in 8 Americans right now are going hungry. The only people with disposable income buying anything from our gold/silver store or hobby site are other business owners. Everyone else has been buying $5, $10 things. People have even started scamming the nearly free stuff.

Our dumpster stopped being filled with TV boxes and beer bottles eight weeks ago. Now all that's thrown away is stuff people cant carry with them, and the walls and carpet that maintenance had to tear down after they move out.

We are still slaying it thanks to those customers who are supporting other businesses where possible. This will not last. We are keenly aware of what our numbers have been telling us.

There isn't gonna be Christmas this year. Not in the same capacity it has been the last 100 yrs. The holiday weekend is gonna be the dagger in America's ribs and, ironically, Thanksgiving will probably be the last nail in the coffin. What a world.

just quoting because pointing and laughing at you doesn't work over the internet

Jarzola23

The only time they ever use them on the inside is if too many people call off on the afternoon shift and need somebody to unload the package cars.
My center we have atleast 8-10 22.4’s sitting around waiting for LIB’s or air to be ran. You have no choice but to hit both shifts to get your 40 hours a week and have some overtime on Saturday.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
What wall? The cartels just have essential truck drivers bring the drugs through the legal border crossings. They let the Feds bust a couple truck loads once in a while so they can show Washington what a great job they are doing.

I was being sarcastic. I do find it interesting that out of all the crap I wrote the only thing you took issue with was the ineffectiveness of a border wall...

Returntosender

Might be a sup doing hourly work. Obesity is a management requirement in my center.
33BBECAD-97C1-4C50-A41E-750A16ECCA0A.gif

UPSER1987

So much for the idea of an industrial athlete lol! Not a good look for UPS... Re-enforces the idea that anyone could do the job.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
The union needs to put a stop to this
They’re not. But, they can’t discipline us for calling out saturdays. Called out 2 saturdays ago and or told me bring a steward into the office Tuesday morning (Monday Labor Day) to be written up. Also tried to tell me I wouldn’t be payed for holiday which I knew was bs. Tuesday morning, “good morning” I wanted to laugh so hard