Peak Season Rewards

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Do they????? DO THEY???? Aren't you salary????????
OMS get overtime even being on salary. It's highly discouraged and in turn they are allowed to go home early some days to "balance" it out. According to the ones I talk to, they never do seem to "balance" out though. Ask them how much they got paid for Saturday being July 4th.

When I was preload we did a thing called "bring it home safe" or something like that. There were two gift cards. $25 I believe. If you had perfect attendance for the duration of peak you would be thrown into the raffle to win them. Funny how the clerk who came in at 6am won 3 years in a row...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
OMS get overtime even being on salary. It's highly discouraged and in turn they are allowed to go home early some days to "balance" it out. According to the ones I talk to, they never do seem to "balance" out though. Ask them how much they got paid for Saturday being July 4th.
He is not OMS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The last 2 peak seasons, they've raffled off 47" televisions, bluetooth speakers, gift cards etc. for the people who show up for the voluntary Saturday and Sunday sorts in December. They must have been desperate. I never won of course, but the double time on Saturday for working 7 days in a row was easy money.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Ask them how much they got paid for Saturday being July 4th.
I got paid my 5.5 hours for July 4th.
I was under the impression he was, what's his position? I believe PT sups also have to report hours worked and are also allowed to claim OT if their hours exceed a threshold.
I'm a sort sup. We do report all hours worked. Anything above 27.5 hours a week we are paid our base hourly rate for. Our OT is calculated like a FT employee, so we don't get OT until 8 hours.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I got paid my 5.5 hours for July 4th.

I'm a sort sup. We do report all hours worked. Anything above 27.5 hours a week we are paid our base hourly rate for. Our OT is calculated like a FT employee, so we don't get OT until 8 hours.
I know some management who didn't and were promised a "makeup" day.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I know some management who didn't and were promised a "makeup" day.
They probably coded it wrong. That is the annoying part about it, you have to make sure you put it in your timecard, it isn't automatically done. And the odds of your sup doing it is slim to none.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They probably coded it wrong. That is the annoying part about it, you have to make sure you put it in your timecard, it isn't automatically done. And the odds of your sup doing it is slim to none.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. The manager in question chose not to put it for the PT management. According to HR since the PT management didn't actually work the Saturday they were not entitled to the day's pay.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Intersting, mine dont get any bigger, they are all the same size.
The amount of the check will be for more $$.
90714-I-see-what-you-did-there-gif-j8mI.jpeg

CHALLY9TX

When I was PT they gave me gift card to Best Buy for double shifting during peak. That was on top of $100 bonus for showing up everyday.