peak season

Gixxer2003

7CD82005-B417-42A8-82AB-78049A732287.gif Where i come from we refer to the Businesses on our routes as Wholesale stops. And we refer to the residential as Retail. Btw i come from a very good place WE ROCK 9/1993- 8/2019 ONE LUV BABY I DID IT AND I DID IT WELL BUT MY TIME TO LEAVE THE BUILDING HAS COME IF I COULD I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN ITS A GREAT JOB I HAD ALL THE FREEDOM I NEEDED I TOOK WHATEVER DAY I WANTED OFF 6 WEEKS VACATION UNLIMITED MENTAL HEALTH DAYS OFF Lol any other job would fire u if you took as many days off. Hang in there it’s worth it

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
View attachment 277064 Where i come from we refer to the Businesses on our routes as Wholesale stops. And we refer to the residential as Retail. Btw i come from a very good place WE ROCK 9/1993- 8/2019 ONE LUV BABY I DID IT AND I DID IT WELL BUT MY TIME TO LEAVE THE BUILDING HAS COME IF I COULD I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN ITS A GREAT JOB I HAD ALL THE FREEDOM I NEEDED I TOOK WHATEVER DAY I WANTED OFF 6 WEEKS VACATION UNLIMITED MENTAL HEALTH DAYS OFF Lol any other job would fire u if you took as many days off. Hang in there it’s worth it
@Fitbit App :) ?

No one uses those terms. You are fake.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Monday was our heaviest day yet. Car looks clean but it's tons upon tons of stacked envelopes. Other preloaders did a lot worse. I feel like I'm working for USPS.

They also crushed a ton of logo trucks and rent dozons of uhauls instead. Stupid.

Whither

Scofflaw
Yup, make shortcuts without accidents or injury while "making book"

Then, use the methods and stay with the contract to CYA... pace yourself if u want to see that golden carrot at the end.

@Whither used this site and local UPS driver inside information to actually made it to the big brownie league.

Beautiful day in my part of the midwest. Knocked out 245 retail stops in ~9.5 paid hrs, no rushing. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. Oh. And by retail ofc I mean resi. :lol: