PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

newfie

Military is very homophobic, trying to discredit our greatest war hero doesn’t surprise me

yea thats not a discredit argument , its a dont overstate your contribution argument. a very small percentage of military actually see real combat. Many like to take credit for being there even though they were never in harms way.

when you say greatest gay war hero are you referring greatest gay war hero's from south bend indianna?

Last edited:

newfie

He’s done far more than Trump ever did.

not any more. You guys keep talking about bone spurs and ignoring that he is now the commander in chief. As the CIC he's doing a hell of a lot more for our country and military then he ever could have driving ms. daisy in afghanistan as booty did .

Box Ox

not any more. You guys keep talking about bone spurs and ignoring that he is now the commander in chief. As the CIC he's doing a hell of a lot more for our country and military then he ever could have driving ms. daisy in afghanistan as booty did .

Yeah. He’s so brave. Thank you for your service, Cadet Trump.

El Correcto

god is dead
yea thats not a discredit argument , its a dont overstate your contribution argument. a very small percentage of military actually see real combat. Many like to take credit for being there even though they were never in harms way.

when you say greatest gay war hero are you referring greatest gay war hero's from south bend indianna?
When did Pete overstate his military service?
I didn’t say gay, you’re fantasizing again.

newfie

When did Pete overstate his military service?
I didn’t say gay, you’re fantasizing again.

the point of which you responded to was that Pete has to be careful that he does not cross that line.

again the robert O'neil tweet from him:

My advice for
@PeteButtigieg
... Stop playing war hero. You’re gonna get called out.

robert O'neil is a former navy seal who killed bin laden. He was a real combat veteran and has earned the right to challenge other veterans he sees as overstating their contribution.

El Correcto

god is dead
the point of which you responded to was that Pete has to be careful that he does not cross that line.

again the robert O'neil tweet from him:

My advice for
@PeteButtigieg
... Stop playing war hero. You’re gonna get called out.

robert O'neil is a former navy seal who killed bin laden. He was a real combat veteran and has earned the right to challenge other veterans he sees as overstating their contribution.
And my point was when did Pete play war hero.

“Quit playing war hero”
So when a :censored2: serves in the military he is playing. If he shares his memories of service he is stolen valor.

Guy is a clown.

newfie

And my point was when did Pete play war hero.

“Quit playing war hero”
So when a :censored2: serves in the military he is playing. If he shares his memories of service he is stolen valor.

Guy is a clown.

dud get your hands off you hips and kill the hissy fit.
the clown you refer has earned the right by putting his ass on the line many times he didnt sit on his ass go on joy rides through the countryside