PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

El Correcto

god is dead
Whenever I see a service member sharing their memories on tour, I’m going to stop and remind them to not steal valor from the twitter seals.

Political correct police got you tongue tied?
There is no victory in a man's downfall. President Trump has been a strong leader for this country, but the process for becoming the president is brutal. We will see what the ground rules are once the match is set. Right now were in the feeling out pre bout hype phase, so nothing is off the table.
R0VAjJcLjs9ZC.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh gee, trump is a con man? Ya don’t say?
Don't be naive, little Petey is far from the first person with political aspirations to use the military for their personal gain.

I guess there's gayer ways to do it than being a glorified Uber driver, but be honest, he makes Swift boat Kerry look like general McArthur.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m calling my marine father right now disgusted at the fact he told me stories of his service and didn’t even mention the twitter seals to me. Stolen valor.

Seymour Packages

Don't be naive, little Petey is far from the first person with political aspirations to use the military for their personal gain.

I guess there's gayer ways to do it than being a glorified Uber driver, but be honest, he makes Swift boat Kerry look like general McArthur.

What have you done for your country lately? I mean, besides shuttle cardboard from place to place?

El Correcto

god is dead

Have you been eating Cheetos, you got a lil something on your lip.

vantexan

Just remember: The previous Commander in Chief got Bin Laden. It bugs Trump to the core that he isn't half the man his predecessor was. He can kill all the Middle Eastern generals he wants, but Obama got one of the masterminds behind 9/11. No amount of spray tan, hair pieces, and false claims of the greatest (fill in the blank) ever will change that. It's why he brings him up at every opportunity. Our current Bone Spur Coward in Chief feels small in comparison and will ALWAYS measure himself (ha!) against Barack Hussien Obama!
Oh please. Watch "Zero Dark Thirty." George W. put the plan in place that found Bin Laden. Obama sat on it for close to two years before finally doing something. And Trump cleaned out ISIS while Obama called them the "JV team" and let them continue to murder, rape, and pillage to the tune of hundreds of thousands killed and millions displaced in refugee camps. Great leader that Obama.

Seymour Packages

Oh please. Watch "Zero Dark Thirty." George W. put the plan in place that found Bin Laden. Obama sat on it for close to two years before finally doing something. And Trump cleaned out ISIS while Obama called them the "JV team" and let them continue to murder, rape, and pillage to the tune of hundreds of thousands killed and millions displaced in refugee camps. Great leader that Obama.

How long did Trump sit on Soleimani? 2017. Advised by multiple top officials that killing Iran's top general would send a message and rid the world of that dangerous terrorist. Trump did nothing. Since we are talking about time frames and all. How many people died in that time?

vantexan

How long did Trump sit on Soleimani? 2017. Advised by multiple top officials that killing Iran's top general would send a message and rid the world of that dangerous terrorist. Trump did nothing. Since we are talking about time frames and all. How many people died in that time?
You saw the firestorm killing Soleimani caused. Political calculations go into these things. But if you're going to do numbers, ISIS was responsible for a lot more deaths and other crimes in a much shorter time frame. Not to mention Soleimani wasn't exactly always available for killing.