PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

El Correcto

god is dead
dud get your hands off you hips and kill the hissy fit.
the clown you refer has earned the right by putting his ass on the line many times he didnt sit on his ass go on joy rides through the countryside
No one earns the right to be a homophobe. I’d spit in his face.

d3YQCPcckxQiYibe.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Ask his constituents in South Bend what they think of his governing skills.
Depends. If you're big on roundabouts, he's done great.
If you care more about how many homeless people are living downtown, he was awful.

Our slogan is "a 21st century city".
I'm looking for a 20th century city.

newfie

I like Pete but there probably are too many "straight" men who wouldn't vote for him just because they're having gay thoughts.

I thought I'd come back to this point since I've always believed likability is the predominant characteristic in most elections.

but...has anyone actually listened to what Pete has to say?

lot of generic fluff in his answers and when you actually pin him down he is very very left wing in his positions. the fact he is gay is just another one of his problems to overcome but will not be the sole reason he loses.

vantexan

And yet how high was the unemployment rate? You can twist stats all you want, but a lot of people got laid off in the recession. As businesses recovered they brought back people. That's not the same as creating new jobs. Obama said those jobs weren't coming back, referring to jobs that were sent overseas. Trump has hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs created with more factories being built. He did what was necessary to create jobs. Obama held business under his thumb. They didn't build that business, somebody else did, according to Obama.

newfie

He isn’t stealing valor. He is just a gay man sharing memories of his service.

I don’t need some washed up seal heteroplaining stolen valor to me.

oh stop if pete was straight you wouldnt ever care. you're too sensitive to have an adult conversaton

Seymour Packages

not any more. You guys keep talking about bone spurs and ignoring that he is now the commander in chief. As the CIC he's doing a hell of a lot more for our country and military then he ever could have driving ms. daisy in afghanistan as booty did .

Just remember: The previous Commander in Chief got Bin Laden. It bugs Trump to the core that he isn't half the man his predecessor was. He can kill all the Middle Eastern generals he wants, but Obama got one of the masterminds behind 9/11. No amount of spray tan, hair pieces, and false claims of the greatest (fill in the blank) ever will change that. It's why he brings him up at every opportunity. Our current Bone Spur Coward in Chief feels small in comparison and will ALWAYS measure himself (ha!) against Barack Hussien Obama!

newfie

Just how many years did Obama hit 3% GDP again?

I'm looking but the pages appear to be empty? but surely he increased wages and labor participation right?
I mean @bbsam who used to criticize trump for stagnant wage growth will surely sing his praises now? right?

but lets not dismiss the employment numbers . Imagine how much stronger his results would have been if the house was actually supporting his efforts instead of trying to wreck the economy. to me its amazing that trump still got such super strong results when you had a section of government trying to cause economic chaos.

Last edited:

newfie

Just remember: The previous Commander in Chief got Bin Laden. It bugs Trump to the core that he isn't half the man his predecessor was. He can kill all the Middle Eastern generals he wants, but Obama got one of the masterminds behind 9/11. No amount of spray tan, hair pieces, and false claims of the greatest (fill in the blank) ever will change that. It's why he brings him up at every opportunity. Our current Bone Spur Coward in Chief feels small in comparison and will ALWAYS measure himself (ha!) against Barack Hussien Obama!

oh boy we got us a rocket scientist. how many americans did Osama kill? how many did Sulaman kill? How many people total did Sulamon kill?
how many americans and total people did bagdaddy kill?

momma said if you a :censored2: you best just keep yo mouf shut.

newfie

Mocking, and absolute lack of respect for the national anthem. Maybe he should leave the country since he obviously doesn't care for it

Not sure how you would call that mocking. I've done something like this many times when I am really feeling a particular song. Its never been about mocking the song but really enjoying it. I guess you libs probably dont understand the strong feelings of patriotism and are therefore confused by it.