Pelosi

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
retiring her means she has to return to CA .
I'm not sure your state can afford another nut job running around loose .

How long is Congress going to cover for Trump? My guess is until it's clear that damage is being done in their own districts that harms their chances of re-election.

Pelosi is right.

newfie

How long is Congress going to cover for Trump? My guess is until it's clear that damage is being done in their own districts that harms their chances of re-election.

Pelosi is right.
upload_2017-2-16_9-58-16.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
....and I'm pretty sure Cruz along with most Republicans didn't read Trumps replacement plan. It changed so much and so frequently trying to garner votes that only a speed reader could have kept up.

vantexan

....and I'm pretty sure Cruz along with most Republicans didn't read Trumps replacement plan. It changed so much and so frequently trying to garner votes that only a speed reader could have kept up.
Wasn't Trump's plan. Cobbled together by RINO's to keep libs happy.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Wasn't Trump's plan. Cobbled together by RINO's to keep libs happy.
Like hell it wasn't. The great negotiator is in charge of the party and had is input into the replacement plan.

Why was the ACA, which was written and pieced together by Democrats labeled with Obama's name?

newfie

so you're saying the democrats who also said they disagreed with the Ryan plan didn't read it either?

vantexan

Like hell it wasn't. The great negotiator is in charge of the party and had is input into the replacement plan.

Why was the ACA, which was written and pieced together by Democrats labeled with Obama's name?
Because Obama signed it into law. Presidents can present ideas to Congress, it's up to Congress to legislate.

vantexan

I was asked why his name is on the ACA and I answered. Are you new to the forum format? Feel free to ask for advice on proper forum procedure.
Beginning to see who's obsessed with whom. Stop stalking me dude. But feel free to defend Obama's failures. Will keep you busy.