Pelosi

moreluck

golden ticket member
DAeuwA-XsAAY-j4.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order - The American Mirror

“I thought it was unusual for the President of the United States to go to Saudi Arabia first. Saudi Arabia!” Pelosi said.

“It wasn’t even alphabetical. I mean, Saudi Arabia.”

The Democrat leader contrasted Trump’s visit with George W. Bush first visiting Mexico, and Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama visiting Canada first.

“Our friends and neighbors,” she said. “What was the decision-making process to go to Saudi Arabia first? That is a question that I have,” she said.

If Trump were to begin visiting foreign countries by alphabetical order, he would first visit Afghanistan, followed by Albania, Algeria, Andorra and Angola.

Is Nancy Pelosi really advocating for a Sesame Street strategy to boost foreign relations?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nancy Pelosi complains Trump not visiting countries in alphabetical order - The American Mirror

“I thought it was unusual for the President of the United States to go to Saudi Arabia first. Saudi Arabia!” Pelosi said.

“It wasn’t even alphabetical. I mean, Saudi Arabia.”

The Democrat leader contrasted Trump’s visit with George W. Bush first visiting Mexico, and Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama visiting Canada first.

“Our friends and neighbors,” she said. “What was the decision-making process to go to Saudi Arabia first? That is a question that I have,” she said.

If Trump were to begin visiting foreign countries by alphabetical order, he would first visit Afghanistan, followed by Albania, Algeria, Andorra and Angola.

Is Nancy Pelosi really advocating for a Sesame Street strategy to boost foreign relations?
No, she's just being stupid!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I honestly think that she will hang on to her seat until she dies , so that she too can have a funeral like Sen Robert ( the dog died ) Byrd.

vantexan

I wonder if Pelosi regains the Speakership and pushes for $15hr minimum wage she'll exclude American Samoa like last time? Her husband owns a lot of stock in Starkist, or at least used to. They have canneries in American Samoa which has a much lower minimum wage than the States, and she tried to keep it that way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nancy just said...."we are proud of the campaign run in Georgia". Ossoff ran a great campaign.
HELLO....he LOST! That makes him the loser. She's demented.

She also said that with the GOP health care, hospitals will close. I wish someone in the crowd would ask her to name those hospitals. Which ones will close? Dingbat!

It will be fine

Nancy just said...."we are proud of the campaign run in Georgia". Ossoff ran a great campaign.

She also said that with the GOP health care, hospitals will close. I wish someone in the crowd would ask her to name those hospitals. Which ones will close? Dingbat!
She referring to the small rural hospitals that have a large percentage of their patients covered under Medicaid. Under the ACA Medicaid reimbursement rates were lowered with the trade off being an expansion of Medicaid coverage so more bills would actually be paid. The GOP plan keeps the lower reimbursement rates and eliminates the expansion. So the hospitals will get less money from fewer patients. Lower revenue coming in coupled with the ever increasing cost of care will make it hard to stay in business.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A rich old white lady in California (moreluck) complaining about what another rich old white lady in California (Pelosi) thinks about the election of some other rich old white lady (what's her face who doesn't really matter) in Georgia.....
Da :censored2: is going on here lmao....