Pelosi

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pelosi said that Trump's speech last night contained no details or specifics.......Duh, it was about not telescoping our plans. If it was up to her, she would tell the enemy what train we were coming in on and what station we would arrive at.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pelosi said that Trump's speech last night contained no details or specifics.......Duh, it was about not telescoping our plans. If it was up to her, she would tell the enemy what train we were coming in on and what station we would arrive at.
The implication is that he has no plan. He had a plan during the campaign, remove the troops. Another promise broken. Big surprise.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Seems really weird that when Pelosi was speaker of the house and we had a Democrat for pres, there wasn't any talk of tearing down statuary from history.
62% of Americans are OK with the civil war stuff for recording history.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When Trump signed this newest health care thing, the media asked Nance what she thought of it. She said I don't know what he's presented but I'm sure it's sabotage to the ACA. She comments on stuff she doesn't even know about yet.
She need to lose her election!!!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
When Trump signed this newest health care thing, the media asked Nance what she thought of it. She said I don't know what he's presented but I'm sure it's sabotage to the ACA. She comments on stuff she doesn't even know about yet.
She need to lose her election!!!!!

She needs to bump up the dosage on her Alzheimer's meds.