Pelosi

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Pelosi Votes Against Tax Cut for Us, Pushes $137,000 Tax Cut for Herself

A review of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s financial records appears to suggest that the real reason she voted against the the GOP’s tax reform bill last month was not to protect working class Americans, as she claimed, but to protect her own interests.

According to The Washington Free Beacon, Pelosi’s records show that she owns three multi-million-dollar homes, two of which are in liberal California. Moreover, the combined 2017 property tax bill for these homes was reportedly $137,000.

That bill, which as a reminder cuts taxes for 90 percent of all Americans, contains a provision that limits the amount of state, local and property taxes the wealthy may deduct to just $10,000.

“Just days after President Trump signed the sweeping tax bill into law late last month, Pelosi and her husband tried to preserve $64,000 in property tax breaks, known as the state and local taxes (SALT) deductions, for her two California homes,” the Beacon reported.

She accomplished this by prepaying the property taxes on a $7.2 million estate she owns in San Francisco and a $4.0 million residence she owns in Napa.

She also reportedly paid the property taxes on her third multi-million-dollar home, a condo that resides in Washington, D.C.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pelosi Votes Against Tax Cut for Us, Pushes $137,000 Tax Cut for Herself

A review of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s financial records appears to suggest that the real reason she voted against the the GOP’s tax reform bill last month was not to protect working class Americans, as she claimed, but to protect her own interests.

According to The Washington Free Beacon, Pelosi’s records show that she owns three multi-million-dollar homes, two of which are in liberal California. Moreover, the combined 2017 property tax bill for these homes was reportedly $137,000.

That bill, which as a reminder cuts taxes for 90 percent of all Americans, contains a provision that limits the amount of state, local and property taxes the wealthy may deduct to just $10,000.

“Just days after President Trump signed the sweeping tax bill into law late last month, Pelosi and her husband tried to preserve $64,000 in property tax breaks, known as the state and local taxes (SALT) deductions, for her two California homes,” the Beacon reported.

She accomplished this by prepaying the property taxes on a $7.2 million estate she owns in San Francisco and a $4.0 million residence she owns in Napa.

She also reportedly paid the property taxes on her third multi-million-dollar home, a condo that resides in Washington, D.C.
Pelosi is in a bubble and knows nothing about the everyday people.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I suppose her grand standing act could be used as proof to her mental instability .
Her speech was about nothing that the House was attempting to discuss nor vote on that day .

vantexan

I suppose her grand standing act could be used as proof to her mental instability .
Her speech was about nothing that the House was attempting to discuss nor vote on that day .
When a far left liberal starts referring to God as "our maker" you know she had literally run out of anything else to say.

bbsam

Staff member
the other half of the country. we admire what her leadership has done to the democratic party
Lol.

The current speaker is so impressed with himself he’s retiring,,,at 49.

I get it though. It’s hard to take the ass beating that’s coming to the House.

newfie

Lol.

The current speaker is so impressed with himself he’s retiring,,,at 49.

I get it though. It’s hard to take the ass beating that’s coming to the House.

that's what you said the last time. stop dicking around and bring it.

Last edited:

newfie

Seems to me he just did.

P Ryan, by all accounts, would have cruised to an easy re-election victory, but he bailed.

Maybe he’s sick of diaper-duty for DJT?

all I know is the trump gang is constantly kicking you Pelosi lovers in the teeth while you numbnuts keep mumbling "wait until next time" as you spit out the blood.

common snowflakes stop talking make believe and show me what you got.