Pelosi

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The discussion was at an 8th grade level ... check back in a couple years.

horrific and whore sound the same on the first syllable therefore one should use 'a' rather than 'an' when using a indefinite article.
I guess were see what happens if computers fail

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
toucan
upload_2018-11-15_15-35-28.png

Attachments

• Token GSP.jpg
    Token GSP.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

bacha29

We had 8 years of little hope and no change. This president has changed a lot. So yeah, we hate the kind of change you're selling...glacial.
Are you trying to tell us that the country was in worse shape on January 20th 2017 than it was on January 20, 2009? While we may not have succeeded in overturning Roe vs. Wade or turn the nation into the totalitarian theonomy run by an authoritarian despot which is the only thing some of you seem comfortable with but when 8 of some of the most challenging years in this nation's history were spent trying to get it back on it's feet and going again I tend to believe that quite a bit did get done.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Are you trying to tell us that the country was in worse shape on January 20th 2017 than it was on January 20, 2009? ... I tend to believe that quite a bit did get done.
But not near what the USA economy could have achieved if Obama had not been so "anti-business".

Last edited:

vantexan

Are you trying to tell us that the country was in worse shape on January 20th 2017 than it was on January 20, 2009? While we may not have succeeded in overturning Roe vs. Wade or turn the nation into the totalitarian theonomy run by an authoritarian despot which is the only thing some of you seem comfortable with but when 8 of some of the most challenging years in this nation's history were spent trying to get it back on it's feet and going again I tend to believe that quite a bit did get done.
Obama clearly showed he didn't understand what it took to get an economy running again. We treaded water for 8 years. He gave lots of pretty speeches. He helped liberal constituencies like teachers unions. But he didn't improve the job market. Where did all of that money go?

BrownArmy

Obama clearly showed he didn't understand what it took to get an economy running again. We treaded water for 8 years. He gave lots of pretty speeches. He helped liberal constituencies like teachers unions. But he didn't improve the job market. Where did all of that money go?

Wrong.

Oh so wrong, take off your Orange-colored glasses.

Sportello

If President Obama did nothing but ‘tread water’, Donnie would have inherited a stagnant economy.

You can ignore a President Obama’s accomplishments, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t exist.