Pension changes?

Thebrownblob

Pension was bumped up last contract,aint happening this one. SOB wants AC, huge raises,no 22.4's, no PVD's ,more holidays and no subcontracting. Forget thinking about anything going to the pension
I wouldn’t be too sure, moving the pension amounts up and age limits around was pretty high on the list of proposals.

Brownwind

sounds like you don’t have the answer! Lol, that pension is going be on the chopping block. Then next they will come for that free health care. but you will be paid, and I guess that is most important.
Don’t loose sleep speculating. No one on this forum is in the negotiations and let’s face it they haven’t even started yet. We will get paid and the rest will work itself out.

Same thing just a different year. Stay away from debt and save a little. You’ll be fine

Thebrownblob

sounds like you don’t have the answer! Lol, that pension is going be on the chopping block. Then next they will come for that free health care. but you will be paid, and I guess that is most important.
Silly boy

Which one is UPS? Oh that’s right none of them 😂

Thebrownblob

Don’t loose sleep speculating. No one on this forum is in the negotiations and let’s face it they haven’t even started yet. We will get paid and the rest will work itself out.

Same thing just a different year. Stay away from debt and save a little. You’ll be fine
They are only working on supplements right now, national contract does not start until April at the earliest.

Brownwind

They are only working on supplements right now, national contract does not start until April at the earliest.
Thank you. You shared that earlier and we definitely appreciate the feedback.
I was mentioning about the master since everyone has an opinion and a few of them are way off. Trust the process and stop panicking was my point.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Silly boy

Which one is UPS? Oh that’s right none of them 😂
Who funds those pension? I’m dying to know🤗