Pension Checks

nolongerbrown

Are there any other management retirees annoyned that UPS holds pension checks when the 1st of the month falls out on a Sunday?

Yesterday was Easter Sunday. No notification at my bank that the automatic deposit arrived today and it is now May 2nd. From past experience, I will not receive those funds until tomorrow at the earliest and possibly not until Tuesday. Some of us have bills to pay that are due on the 1st of the month.

I have a small pension from another company, and they always deposit the check before the 1st if the 1st is on a Sunday.

I guess UPS needs the interest on the float.....sad commentary on what used to be a great company.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
Are there any other management retirees annoyned that UPS holds pension checks when the 1st of the month falls out on a Sunday?

Yesterday was Easter Sunday. No notification at my bank that the automatic deposit arrived today and it is now May 2nd. From past experience, I will not receive those funds until tomorrow at the earliest and possibly not until Tuesday. Some of us have bills to pay that are due on the 1st of the month.

I have a small pension from another company, and they always deposit the check before the 1st if the 1st is on a Sunday.

I guess UPS needs the interest on the float.....sad commentary on what used to be a great company.

You are off by a week. Today is Monday April 25.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Management grumbling about UPS, too? Will miracles never cease.

raceanoncr

I sense more problems than just a shortage of funds.

The OP was in management and can't tell when the 1st of the month is?

The OP is so strapped, they need this pension check NOW to pay bills?

I think this person has got OTHER issues that should be addressed or should have been addressed before retiring.

Heaven help UPS if this is the caliber of management that is now being groomed.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
I sense more problems than just a shortage of funds.

The OP was in management and can't tell when the 1st of the month is?

The OP is so strapped, they need this pension check NOW to pay bills?

I think this person has got OTHER issues that should be addressed or should have been addressed before retiring.

Heaven help UPS if this is the caliber of management that is now being groomed.

Waiting for his retirement check on the wrong week while being groomed for management??? He really should be more careful.

The Milkman

Got my deposit today 4-30 for the 1st:happy-very: