people apparently panicking over the rentals

S

selfcancelsignal

In my area rentals have been used 99.9% of the time for bulk businesses or post office stuff, super rarely for home delivery, so if penske or uhaul trucks started going to residentials I could imagine a little concern. Generally the package cars here expand their routes/stops and lose some commercial stuff while the rentals take over those parts.

I assume they make those adjustments for those concerns in particular.

Edit: I also imagine that doing any single stops from a rental would be hell and feel for any driver doing so, bulk probably still sucks but that at least makes sense.
It's simple. Try to find half or all of each section (1000-8000). Bring the smalls into the cab, & line the rest up along the rear roll up door. Work safe & steady. Rinse, repeat. Easy $.

BUCN85

I hate the rentals. But it does get people to pay attention when you pull up and they come outside. Oh good you can help me carry this 145lb south shore box that would be fantastic.

Johney

I have been approached by the po-po twice while in a rental many years ago late at night while delivering with a helper. Once they came up to the cab with guns drawn, sitting in a driveway under the carport no one home neighbors call it in. I nearly pissed my self. I think my helper did.

I have been approached by the po-po twice while in a rental many years ago late at night while delivering with a helper. Once they came up to the cab with guns drawn, sitting in a driveway under the carport no one home neighbors call it in. I nearly :censored2: my self. I think my helper did.
We know you crapped your pants.

jaker

trolling
What I love is any time during the year they wouldn't care , but now that is close to Christmas they get weird like 99% of these people should have no fear about a moving van out front

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-5.jpg

Seems legit.

images-4.jpg
call 911!!!!!