Personal cars/vehicles delivery

Karma...

in my day when management used her/his personal vehicle for delivering they had to tape a DOT number that was visible to the public...I see that this policy is not being adhered to...why not ?...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
in my day when management used her/his personal vehicle for delivering they had to tape a DOT number that was visible to the public...I see that this policy is not being adhered to...why not ?...
You can vote with no restrictions of identity, same with running-gunning in personal vehicle. No one knows who you are.

Re-Raise

168C2D3E-A90A-4FAA-BDBE-9883B310DC4C.png

Pretty solid effort from the PVD they hired to run part of my route

They pissed me off right before Thanksgiving after 34yrs..so I told them to go fk themselves and retired.

One of the other drivers sent me this

Re-Raise

Thats pretty much how I dream of going out one day.
I think we are in the same local..I called DS and he answered. I asked how much notice I had to give. He said you can go anytime you want. I told them I am out of here.. the center manager took my route out with my helper that day and they sent 4 drivers to help them and they still didn’t finish until after 10:30 pm lol

Last edited:

Re-Raise

Actual picture of the GUY who tried to load my truck the day I retired

Attachments

• E4F9DD49-319B-465E-B100-0D5005BF261C.jpeg
    E4F9DD49-319B-465E-B100-0D5005BF261C.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 122

UPSER1987

View attachment 321056

Pretty solid effort from the PVD they hired to run part of my route

They pissed me off right before Thanksgiving after 34yrs..so I told them to go fk themselves and retired.

One of the other drivers sent me this
You are kidding right?

We have FT drivers in package cars with similar numbers. Don’t kid yourself, this is not just a PVD thing.

Re-Raise

You are kidding right?

We have FT drivers in package cars with similar numbers. Don’t kid yourself, this is not just a PVD thing.
We don’t have full-time drivers with similar numbers at my center.

We have some full-time sloths for sure, but running 3x the planned hours in a day takes some serious slothery effort!

I believe he ran about 4 stops an hour that day

Last edited: