Personal Finances

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Credit cards? Only have one..Amex..why? It forces you to pay the whole balance every month, after what VISA and Mastercard have for finance charges, forget it.

Look, separate bank accounts was something we've done but never questioned. Its not a matter of trust but a sense of responsibility.

As far as two car payments, I bought the car I wanted and she bought the car she wanted. Again, you see how you can have that sense of independence. Everything doesn't have to be shared.

Lastly, when peak season comes around, I want to see the fruits of my labor reflected in MY account but we still share the proceeds, in fact. all she needs to do is ask.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I did not want to do this here..........................

Upstate, just so there is no more ambiguity, so there is no more uncertainty................................ so you are ABSOLUTELY CLEAR ON THIS. You have made it this way, you want it this way....................

If you had read what I sent, if you had not deleted what I sent you would know......... I thought we were friends, apparently I was wrong. If you had read what I sent you would know, I tried to make this right, whatever it was that I did wrong I tried to make it right. But you wouldn't talk to me. Don't talk to me, you are wasting your breath.

You are on my ignore list.

fethrs

No ARCO's here, though I'm glad you shared that info. I won't be using them when I travel out west next year. I may make stops in dilli and lifer, AZ as well as fethrs, helen and bd, CA, LOL.
Yay, road trip come on out, time it for the Rock N Roll Marathon. Talk about a family vacation.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You're wasting money on lottery tickets and bitching about the fat chicks buying junk using their EBT cards?

Dilli, you can by-pass the surcharge by using your debit card as a credit card. My bank charges me if I use my debit card for POS so I always choose credit.
It's the opposite here, and what's POS?

Steven, if you come through here and do not stop then we will have some serious issues to discuss. Like how I'm gonna kick you shiny hiny.!!!!!!:happy-very:
LOL, Gotcha!

Credit cards? Only have one..Amex..why? It forces you to pay the whole balance every month, after what VISA and Mastercard have for finance charges, forget it.

Look, separate bank accounts was something we've done but never questioned. Its not a matter of trust but a sense of responsibility.

As far as two car payments, I bought the car I wanted and she bought the car she wanted. Again, you see how you can have that sense of independence. Everything doesn't have to be shared.

Lastly, when peak season comes around, I want to see the fruits of my labor reflected in MY account but we still share the proceeds, in fact. all she needs to do is ask.
Good for you guys.

I did not want to do this here..........................

Upstate, just so there is no more ambiguity, so there is no more uncertainty................................ so you are ABSOLUTELY CLEAR ON THIS. You have made it this way, you want it this way....................

If you had read what I sent, if you had not deleted what I sent you would know......... I thought we were friends, apparently I was wrong. If you had read what I sent you would know, I tried to make this right, whatever it was that I did wrong I tried to make it right. But you wouldn't talk to me. Don't talk to me, you are wasting your breath.

You are on my ignore list.
Ouch! Wonder what's going on here?
attachment.php
HUH!
huh.jpg

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Steven, I believe POS is Point of Sale, I think.

And on the other don't ask and I will tell no lies. or I won't have to tell you to mind your own damn business.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's actually very simple for us. Every dime of income we have is direct deposit. We charge just about everything on our VISA card to get the airline miles. The VISA card is automatically payed off every month so no intrest fees. Every monthly bill we have is signed up for direct payment except a small garbage pickup service bill from a small local company that don't offer direct payment. All taxes and insurance bills are paid for a year at a time when they become due. And YES we go over our VISA statement with a fine tooth comb every month to make sure all charges and payments are accounted for. We can tell you just how much is needed for bills for any month of the year. We have EARNED and paid for every thing we own by ourselves with no handouts or loans from parents, grandparents, friends or other relatives. It's very simple--- live within your means. You can't spend $200.000 a year if you only make $100,00.:peaceful:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
It's actually very simple for us. Every dime of income we have is direct deposit. We charge just about everything on our VISA card to get the airline miles. The VISA card is automatically payed off every month so no intrest fees. Every monthly bill we have is signed up for direct payment except a small garbage pickup service bill from a small local company that don't offer direct payment. All taxes and insurance bills are paid for a year at a time when they become due. And YES we go over our VISA statement with a fine tooth comb every month to make sure all charges and payments are accounted for. We can tell you just how much is needed for bills for any month of the year. We have EARNED and paid for every thing we own by ourselves with no handouts or loans from parents, grandparents, friends or other relatives. It's very simple--- live within your means. You can't spend $200.000 a year if you only make $100,00.:peaceful:
Sage advice.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I now know why banks are in such serious trouble.

B. of A. had one of our residence loans.....they keep selling those things. Anyway, they overcharged us for the escrow fund.

Today we got a check for 17 cents and it cost them 37 cents to send it. That's Obama math!!

A

anonymous6

be sure to have a top secret account for a quick get-a-way. the divorce rate at our hub is around 80 per cent.