Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

wkmac

Are we even sure that the "Chosen One" was born at all. Maybe Pop-up Pelosi or Turbo-Tax Tim have better info. I think we should be looking for a manger! Maybe the three "wise men" Harry Reid, Barney Frank or Rahm Emanuel can help get to the bottom of this!

Why don't you get Rahm to manage this investigation. He does have managerial experience from which to draw from!

You guys should focus on stuff like this that at least causes gov't to consume itself. We then at least get some satisfaction of destroying the lives of societal keepers while in the process of being screwed ourselves by them!

There is more of us than them so we've got the numbers to outlast them!
:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
CONSENT FORM
DATE: 24 Feb 2009

Attn. Orly Taitz, Esq.
26302 La Paz, Ste. 211
Mission Viejo, CA 92691

I agree to be a plaintiff in the legal action to be filed by Orly Taitz, Esq. in a PETITION FOR A DECLARATORY JUDGEMENT THAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT of the U.S., nor TO BE COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the U.S. ARMED FORCES, in that I am or was a sworn member of the U.S. military (subject to recall), and therefore when serving as an active member of the military, I would be unable to follow any orders given by a Constitutionally unqualified Commander In Chief, since by doing so I would be subject to charges of aiding and abetting fraud and committing acts of treason.

TYPED NAME or Signature: Carroll D. Childers
FULL NAME: Carroll Dean Childers
POSITION IN THE MILITARY/RANK/DATES SERVED/STATUS: Retired as Major General Commanding General 29TH Infantry Division VA ARNG 1999, 44 years service

ACHIEVEMENTS: Retired 38 Yrs DON Civil Service, RDT&E, several patents, 14 months in combat zones as science advisor (Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Operation Desert Storm), Oldest DHG of a Ranger Course (42), retired MG, married 50+ years, still ticking and kicking

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Open Letter from Brigadier General Charles Jones

Charles E. Jones
Brigadier General US Air Force, Retired
Lifetime subject to recall for active duty
Recipient of the Distinguished Service Medal (AF)

"We the People of the United States of America" are entitled to know the legal qualifications of the President and Commander in Chief. For the better good and National Security of "We the People of the United States" and for Absolute Command of the Military Forces of the United States, I whole heartedly support the efforts of Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ for taking legal action to determine whether or not Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, Citizen of Indonesia and possibly citizen of Kenya, is eligible to become President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces.

Posted by Defend Our Freedoms Foundation at 2/5/2009 10:15 AM

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Found at www.defendourfreedoms.us

A note from a retired Marine Colonel.
Hi, this is one of many e-mails out of the Camp LeJeune area regarding Obama's recent visit. Most report that the visit was closely orchestrated by Obama's handlers to ensure he got the best photo ops. Here's one typical comment: But my main point would be, why did it tee me off to hear Obama spout out Semper Fi and OooRah! This maroon has no right to be trying to sound like he knows what we share!!! I am surprised he did not wear his basketball t-shirt with USMC in bold. The only thing as bad was Kerry "Reporting for duty" with a salute!
Well, the enemy knows our plan now! I would not want to be a civilian contractor in Baghdad in 2010; or an Iraqi anywhere in country who had helped America!

February 27, 2009

Obama skips National Anthem at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune

Camp LeJeune, NC -- President Barack Obama did NOT come out on stage for the singing of the National Anthem at his Camp LeJeune speech given at 12:00 Noon today.

The Marine Band played "Ruffles and Flourishes" but Obama did not come out. The Secretary of Defense, Marine Corps Generals and a Navy Admiral came out. The Marine Corps Chaplain came out and said a Prayer.

A lone female sang the National Anthem and after it was sung, the Marine Band again played "Ruffles and Flourishes," a speaker introduced the President and only then did the Band play "Hail to the Chief" and did President Obama come out.

This struck me as very odd. Why did the President not come out for the prayer? Why did the President not come out for the National Anthem?

This was no mistake. This was a slap in the face by the President, to the entire nation and it did not go unnoticed.

wkmac

fishPETITION3.jpg

diesel96