Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Babagounj

Strength through joy
08211ONE.jpg

Exhibit 1, Chart documenting discovery and disappearance of Obama alias from databases

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: UPS & IBT 2013 Contract - UPS Press Release as of 3/7/2013

I hate to inform you , but your youth is showing .
That is the most immature posting I have seen to date.

I will continue to reject every contract until the provision that all air drivers are required to work on a holiday at straight pay , while anyone else who works gets ot .
Just for your info ; I spent 23 yrs as an air driver out of my 37+ yrs on the job .
I'm not looking out for myself , I'm concerned about equality .

If you really wanted equality you would support a person born in Nigeria being President!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Re: UPS & IBT 2013 Contract - UPS Press Release as of 3/7/2013

If you really wanted equality you would support a person born in Nigeria being President!

Hoax, nobody is this stupid! This is easily the dumbest thing I have ever heard, or seen, anyone say in the last 5 years! please, for the love of god buy a clue!! Every time you open your gash the public substracts 50 IQ points from everybody they see in brown.

BrownArmy

Someone lock this thread please...

It makes no difference at this point, what's done is done.

Guy could have been born on Mars for all it matters...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wish for this thread to continue until someone can convince me that (#1) why in the family photo taken in Kenya shows that he looks nothing like all the others.
(#2) Where is the proof that he had his named changed back to just BHO after is mother's marriage & his adoption in Indonesia was ended.
(#3) just why does everyone totally believe him to be above the law while in his own books he claims to be a law breaker .
(#4) I request a DNA test to finally prove just who his real parents were.

Let the name calling begin.
Let's here how I'm a racist.
Let's hear how I'm not a true believer of all his B.S..

Let's hear from others out there that have their own questions that make them wonder just how such a dumb guy got so far .

{ no comments from The Other Side & Klein will be accepted , since it is a well known fact that neither can think for themselves }

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm with you.......just some proof. Should be no problem for the average Amercan. Big problem for imposters.

I can show my birth certificate and SS secuity card....the original cardboard card they gave me when I applied as a teenager for my first job.

I hear nothing from Arpaio and his group. Do you think they have been shut up?
He doesn't seem the bribable kind.
Nothing in the Enquirer or Globe.........6 months ago was an Arpaio story..... You may laugh, but that's where it starts.
Keeping alive threads that seek truth is important!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pursuing a Quixotic quest is futile.
Don't you remember that yesterday you said "generalizations serve no purpose."
Check it out under The thread titled Phone Number in the Union Issues Forum post #7

Madam Curie
Alexander G. Bell
Thomas Edison

They were all considered pursuing Quixotic quests in their time.

For anyone not familiar with the term Quixotic..........

According to the American Heritage College Dictionary (3rd edition) 'quixotic' is an adjective that means "caught up in the pursuit of unreachable goals; someone who is idealistic without regard to practicality." Also, "capricious, impulsive".

This word derives from the name of a character (Don Quixote) in a classic tale of romance by Miguel de Cervantes who had these traits. This story has been done as a play called "The Man of La Mancha", which includes the famous song "To Dream the Impossible Dream".

moreluck

golden ticket member
What generalization? Baba's tireless pursuit of the "truth" is textbook Quixoticism.

The generalzation is that the pursuit of a Q. quest is futile.......not always. The actual quote did not have Baba in it.....see.............."Pursuing a Quixotic quest is futile." That's a generalization.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The generalzation is that the pursuit of a Q. quest is futile.......not always. The actual quote did not have Baba in it.....see.............."Pursuing a Quixotic quest is futile." That's a generalization.

The post was made in a thread specifically devoted to the birth certificate hence is not a generalization.

trickpony1

Someone lock this thread please...

It makes no difference at this point, what's done is done.

Guy could have been born on Mars for all it matters...

It's amazing.......
If I steal $5 from my COD money because I forgot my lunch money I could be fired.
Barry allegedly steals a high paying job that just happens to also entail being the most powerful man in the world and that's alright?
Where's the honesty, integrity and ethics?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
It's amazing.......
If I steal $5 from my COD money because I forgot my lunch money I could be fired.
Barry allegedly steals a high paying job that just happens to also entail being the most powerful man in the world and that's alright?
Where's the honesty, integrity and ethics?

UPS hasn't handled cash for COD's in a decade.

President Obama was elected by a majority of Americans, in spite of efforts to suppress the vote in certain areas.

It would seem you are a thief, and our President was elected in spite of the questionable methods used to disenfranchise many voters. Do you see the difference?

over9five

Staff member
UPS hasn't handled cash for COD's in a decade.

President Obama was elected by a majority of Americans, in spite of efforts to suppress the vote in certain areas.

It would seem you are a thief, and our President was elected in spite of the questionable methods used to disenfranchise many voters. Do you see the difference?
What a load of crap. Your president was elected because of questionable methods.