Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Presented a valid birth certificate to whom?
His passport is key. Birth certificate required. The State of Hawaii and the Federal Government were satisfied when Obama applied for a passport. I am willing to put forth every penny I ever earned in life on saying that you won't so much as sniff around the birth certificate of the president after Obama. Birtherism will dissolve just as soon as the next white guy or gal with a typical name enters the oval office, and that is a fact you can take to the bank and I mean that literally. ....And no more from me ..enough is enough...

oldngray

nowhere special
His passport is key. Birth certificate required. The State of Hawaii and the Federal Government were satisfied when Obama applied for a passport. I am willing to put forth every penny I ever earned in life on saying that you won't so much as sniff around the birth certificate of the president after Obama. Birtherism will dissolve just as soon as the next white guy or gal with a typical name enters the oval office, and that is a fact you can take to the bank and I mean that literally. ....And no more from me ..enough is enough...

White guy? Do you mean like Obama who is white according to his birth certificate?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why do you have to wait till you get home? Now why would you post such a ridiculous claim without having proof. Oh yea, I forgot, you're a republican.:D
I have proof, unlike the TROLL PATROL. I just need my computer to upload it.
And I am not a Republican by the way.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

There were many simultaneous 'birther' voices...are you saying a Democrat was the first 'birther' ?

Pics, or it didn't happen!

Oh wait, wrong forum.

Who is the 'dimocrat' you speak of?
I don't think he understands the concept of proof. I'm still waiting on his "proof" that Obama's birth certificates are fake.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Actually it was a Hillary supporter who first brought up the issue of his BC.

As to who first verified the BC was none other than FactCheck.com , a couple who were working out of their garage at the time . They concluded it met all the requirements of the State Dept for proving US citizenship.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Actually it was a Hillary supporter who first brought up the issue of his BC.

As to who first verified the BC was none other than FactCheck.com , a couple who were working out of their garage at the time . They concluded it met all the requirements of the State Dept for proving US citizenship.
I think you are refering to factcheck.org. They are a liberal biased organization used by the liberals to give their guys some backing and to tear apart any conservative argument.
Figures that they would be the first ones to "VERIFY" Obama's fake birth certificate as genuine.