Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
WOW! MSNBC one of the first "major" news networks to touch upon this. I'm sure that behind the scenes those commies at MSNBC would love to get their hands on each and every person that signed the petition and make them political prisoners. They ran the story none the less.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/11/26/1689515.aspx

B G ARROW,

I realize that *****************, but maybe you missed this part of the story you posted:

The justices are unlikely to take up these cases for a host of reasons, not the least of which is the invitation to overturn the results of an election in which more than 66 million Americans voted for Obama. An equally high hurdle is the issue of whether Berg or Donofrio have the legal right to sue claiming a violation of the Constitution.
In dismissing Berg's complaint, a federal judge in Pennsylvania found that he failed to meet the basic test required for sustaining a lawsuit, because he couldn't show how the inclusion of Obama's name on the ballot would cause him -- apart from others -- some particular harm. Berg's stake, the judge said, "is no greater and his status no more differentiated than that of millions of other voters."
Other courts presented with similar challenges have reached the same conclusion, ruling that there is no general legal right to sue over the Constitution's eligibility requirements. Federal courts typically reject claims of legal standing based simply on a litigant's status as a voter or taxpayer.

I guess its ok to hang on to a dream.:dead:

Too bad you guys just cant let go and accept defeat. I am starting to feel sorry for you all.:dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

tieguy

Banned
Seriously, you guys need therapy. Maybe you'all can schedule an appearance on "The Dr Phil Show", cause Rush is going to drive you to drink heavy-ly. BTW- he's not a real doctor, but than again, you don't feel Obama is our real President-Elect, so it's a match made in heaven. When should we schedule you, Jan 20 09'........
Dr. Phil is a protege of billionairess Oprah winfrey who practically bought Obamas election results. As such I don't think any conservatives will be seeking him out.

tieguy

Banned
WOW! MSNBC one of the first "major" news networks to touch upon this. I'm sure that behind the scenes those commies at MSNBC would love to get their hands on each and every person that signed the petition and make them political prisoners. They ran the story none the less.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/11/26/1689515.aspx

this one will get swept under the rug by the supreme court. They will not have the courage to review the case. The elitist of this system always protect each other.

chev

Nightcrawler
B G ARROW,

I realize that *****************, but maybe you missed this part of the story you posted:

I guess its ok to hang on to a dream.:dead:

Too bad you guys just cant let go and accept defeat. I am starting to feel sorry for you all.:dead:
Yeah. Kind of the way we felt so bad for the dims when they were "cheated".:wink2:

diesel96

"What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this
country than one born by C-section?"

Can you imagine a Cesarean born president, he or she would never use the front door, they natural inclination would be to exit thru a window...:wink2:

Dr. Phil is a protege of billionairess Oprah winfrey who practically bought Obamas election results. As such I don't think any conservatives will be seeking him out.

I see you trying to start another conspiracy theory, so lets just ignore the record smashing contributions donated in small quantities by average "Fed up Joes" thru the internet. BTW, Dr Phil strikes me as Conservative, but anyway, are you implying that conservatives should stop watching non-political TV shows simply because the personality might be progressive?

Yeah. Kind of the way we felt so bad for the dims when they were "cheated".:wink2:

Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot in 2000'. One thing I'll admit, Republicons put up a stink way more effective than Democrats.
Take this thread for example.....I might by stock in Kleenex tissue's...:happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I see you trying to start another conspiracy theory, so lets just ignore the record smashing contributions donated in small quantities by average "Fed up Joes" thru the internet.
You haven't seen the government accounting report that puts that statement into question. It seems that many of those little guys were actually repeat customers, bundling I believe would be the correct term.
Michelle O actually gave $399, while O gave zero, but he did give $4600 to Clinton when she dropped out.
(ps. Biden, McCain & Palin also gave zero )

diesel96

You haven't seen the government accounting report that puts that statement into question. It seems that many of those little guys were actually repeat customers, bundling I believe would be the correct term.
Michelle O actually gave $399, while O gave zero, but he did give $4600 to Clinton when she dropped out.
(ps. Biden, McCain & Palin also gave zero )

That's right, I was one of those little guys who donated once a month, I guess that makes me a bundle-er. Is that a bad thing, or are you still scrathing your head looking for negativity in how Obama raised the majority of his campaign money.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since he flippped -flopped on the idea of using government campaign funds, no one will ever know exactly where all it came from.
I for one would like to know.......Did he take money from non-citizens ? { in violation of election laws } ?

tieguy

Banned
I see you trying to start another conspiracy theory, so lets just ignore the record smashing contributions donated in small quantities by average "Fed up Joes" thru the internet. BTW, Dr Phil strikes me as Conservative, but anyway, are you implying that conservatives should stop watching non-political TV shows simply because the personality might be progressive?

I don't think I'm starting another conspiracy theory. I have previously called the media the fourth arm of power. Oprah used her billionairess powers to take a relative unknown and thrust him forward as a front runner for president. I wonder what favors Oprah will expect of Obama when he has been elected. Billionaires do expect favors of their political puppets you know?

over9five

Staff member
I for one would like to know.......Did he take money from non-citizens ? { in violation of election laws } ?

Well we already know he did. Remember his illegal alien aunt? Of course he gave that money back because he was caught, but how many others do we not know about?

Bad Gas!

[

IToo bad you guys just cant let go and accept defeat. I am starting to feel you all

Now TOS is feeling us...No touching bud-dro!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have a request......would all those people who still have Kerry/Edwards, Impeach Bush, A village in Texas is missing an idiot, 01-20-09 , etc PLEASE REMOVE those bumper stickers from your cars.

Then Bad Gas, I will accept defeat, just like your side never did.

tieguy

Banned
I didn't realize political debate was banned once the elections are over with.

Cheryl please eliminate the current events threads since we are not allowed to discuss politics until the next elections.

diesel96

I don't think I'm starting another conspiracy theory. I have previously called the media the fourth arm of power. Oprah used her billionairess powers to take a relative unknown and thrust him forward as a front runner for president. I wonder what favors Oprah will expect of Obama when he has been elected. Billionaires do expect favors of their political puppets you know?

I would'nt say the media is the fourth arm of power, more like a void of aptittude of the public who follow Fox News and the Drudge Report.
Oprah, whether you acknowledge or not, uses her billionairness status for humanitarian purposes as well. But you so conviently left that out primarily to demonize her. I suppose in your opinion this country is worse off off having a celebrity endorse a Dem' candidate rather than Oil, pharmacueticals, and big Corperate moguls support a Rep' candidate. Would you care to elaborate a celebrity favor versus a big business favor is more demonizing to this country.

Well we already know he did. Remember his illegal alien aunt? Of course he gave that money back because he was caught, but how many others do we not know about?

For every questionable donation you cry about Obama, there's one or two for any other politician as well. Is nit-picking part of your grieving process every time things don't go your way?........Need more Kleneex?

I have a request......would all those people who still have Kerry/Edwards, Impeach Bush, A village in Texas is missing an idiot, 01-20-09 , etc PLEASE REMOVE those bumper stickers from your cars.

For most people, it's over when the fat lady sings, but in your case, it's only over when bumper stickers are removed from cars. The Bumper Sticker police has spoken ! No First Amendment rights on our bumpers !
Can we still leave lil' Johnny's middle school honor student bumper sticker on ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Can we still leave lil' Johnny's middle school honor student bumper sticker on ?

I personally like the one which says "My Son/Daughter Beat Up Your Honor Student"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For most people, it's over when the fat lady sings, but in your case, it's only over when bumper stickers are removed from cars. The Bumper Sticker police has spoken !
You missed the point.
If that fat lady sang, & you won , why display those now meaningless slogans? What good will it bring ?

Bad Gas!

I was trying to be funny and kid The Other Side. My joke was too dry..sorry....I don't like the libs.I have acepted the defeat..I'm pulling for Saxby to win an imprtant senate seat this week.Palin is in town tommorrow.That is kinda exciting..