Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

chev

Nightcrawler
Man, you guys spend more time on the internet than Elizabeth Hasslebeck.

You all should get together with her and exchange all your reliable facts!!

Desperation TV.:dead:
Oh shut up! God forbid anyone question your faux citizen Obama. We still have a right to the truth. It would be so simple for this to all go away if he were respectable enough to do the right thing and release ALL requested documents. Instead he chooses to hide like the snake he is. Just like the rest of the dishonest Libs. :dead:

Wkmac....is that Tosser working up a liberal sweat on that treadmill?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
and more lawsuits are being filed. Why isn't this story going away ?
Could there be something to all these lawsuits ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Could there be something to all these lawsuits ?[/quote]

Nope. Just a bunch of stupid americans contributing to the payrolls of republican lawyers taking advantage of the weak minded fools who follow this type of action.

Your donations and the donations of others are making these republican operatives rich.

You should have your head examined. Theres some grey matter missing.:laughing:

chev

Nightcrawler
Could there be something to all these lawsuits ?[/quote]

Nope. Just a bunch of stupid americans contributing to the payrolls of republican lawyers taking advantage of the weak minded fools who follow this type of action.

Your donations and the donations of others are making these republican operatives rich.

You should have your head examined. Theres some grey matter missing.:laughing:
SMUG SMUG SMUG!:sick:
Typical know it all LIB

diesel96

Wkmac....is that Tosser working up a liberal sweat on that treadmill?

Chev in case you haven't noticed, the liberal women on that treadmill makes no bones about it, she's big....unlike the conservative women who tries to hide the fat in a girdle and a corsair and claim to be small...Haven't you paid attention to wkmac's messages ?

Above The Law

adjective
  1. (idiom) Exempt from the laws that apply to everyone else.
The emperor is.
You may think you are , but you're not.

So you won't have a problem when investigation commitee's go after Bush/Cheney and their hench-man on war crimes.

Sammie

Chev in case you haven't noticed, the liberal women on that treadmill makes no bones about it, she's big....unlike the conservative women who tries to hide the fat in a girdle and a corsair and claim to be small...Haven't you paid attention to wkmac's messages ?

So you won't have a problem when investigation commitee's go after Bush/Cheney and their hench-man on war crimes.

As Wkmac already mentioned -

Eric Holder assured a senator that there would be no war crimes investigation and defended Bush policies.

Harvard Law Dean Elena Kagan, President Obama's choice to represent his administration before the Supreme Court, told a key Republican senator Tuesday that she believed the government could hold suspected terrorists without trial as war prisoners.

She echoed comments by Atty. Gen. Eric H. Holder Jr. during his confirmation hearing last month. Both agreed that the United States was at war with Al Qaeda and suggested the law of war allows the government to capture and hold alleged terrorists without charges.

Sound familiar?

chev

Nightcrawler
Chev in case you haven't noticed, the liberal women on that treadmill makes no bones about it, she's big....

Yeah, big like that over bloated barrel of pork your party and 3 RINOs are getting read to screw us all with.:dissapointed:
Just waiting for the 3 Trillion $$ hammer to drop once that is signed.

wkmac

Haven't you paid attention to wkmac's messages ?

D,

You are completely ready for spring camp. You continue to go yard. All you need now is Chris Berman saying:

BACK! BACK! BACK! GONE!

:wink2:

One of my fav. bands does a song entitled Futile and I dedicate this to you. Enjoy the weekend!

FUTILE- Porcupine Tree (Live)

diesel96

D,

You are completely ready for spring camp. You continue to go yard. All you need now is Chris Berman saying:

BACK! BACK! BACK! GONE!

:wink2:

One of my fav. bands does a song entitled Futile and I dedicate this to you. Enjoy the weekend!

YouTube - FUTILE- Porcupine Tree (Live)

But yes, it is "Futile".....useless and frivolous, and Im not refering to that kick ass video...lol....PS..don't forget V-Day for the Mrs......

bluehdmc

It just strikes me as odd that in the latter part of 2008, the Governor of Hawaii, Linda Lingle, sealed O's birth records and the country of Kenya
also sealed what records they have of him.

Up until now, I thought that adoption records in some states were about
the only records that were sealed.

And his Occidental College records, Columbia College records, Harvard College records, Selective Service Registration, Illinois State Senate schedule, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago articles, all under lock and key.

Look at his supposed birth certificate below and compare it with your own. No state file number, no date issued, no embossed state seal, no registrar's signature. No mother's or father's birthplace or a place to list it.

And GW's pay records from when he was in the Air National Guard and supposedly transfered to Alabama or wherever were lost, destroyed, or something like that. Of course if your father was once head of the CIA I'm sure that helps.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And GW's pay records from when he was in the Air National Guard and supposedly transfered to Alabama or wherever were lost, destroyed, or something like that. Of course if your father was once head of the CIA I'm sure that helps.
This is total unrelated to this thread.