Pickled onions

oldngray

nowhere special
z-memes-13-10.jpg

vantexan

It’s more the way you all treat and gang up on OPPOSING views....I feel like I have been digitally violated and bullied for standing up to, and joining the absolute the lunacy of current events.
Then again, some of us can dish it, but not take it. Right @DriveInDriveOut?
Some of us, for example, are worried about things China is doing. And worried about how some politicians and corporations are in bed with them. There's proof that Nike is benefiting from slave labor in China. The NBA, which stands to benefit from the huge Chinese market, has attacked critics of China within its own ranks. Google agreed to build a search engine for the Chinese that allows them to censor searches. So when someone comes on here and tells us we don't have a clue, don't understand the Chinese, etc, of course we punch back. And the standard liberal response is "they don't look like you so your negativity towards them is because you're racist." "But only if you're white." It's the liberal go to when they want to shut down arguments. Telling conservatives that their views are "lunacy" but you've got it all figured out sounds an awful lot like ganging up on opposing views.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Some of us, for example, are worried about things China is doing. And worried about how some politicians and corporations are in bed with them. There's proof that Nike is benefiting from slave labor in China. The NBA, which stands to benefit from the huge Chinese market, has attacked critics of China within its own ranks. Google agreed to build a search engine for the Chinese that allows them to censor searches. So when someone comes on here and tells us we don't have a clue, don't understand the Chinese, etc, of course we punch back. And the standard liberal response is "they don't look like you so your negativity towards them is because you're racist." "But only if you're white." It's the liberal go to when they want to shut down arguments. Telling conservatives that their views are "lunacy" but you've got it all figured out sounds an awful lot like ganging up on opposing views.
Being conservative is not looney. I’m happy to converse with individuals who are actually looking to converse, and not project
Denying the existence and impact of racism is looney
Claiming that liberals are trying to genocide “white culture” is freaking batty looney.

vantexan

Being conservative is not looney. I’m happy to converse with individuals who are actually looking to converse, and not project
Denying the existence and impact of racism is looney
Claiming that liberals are trying to genocide “white culture” is freaking batty looney.
So those handouts teachers have sent home with students in various localities are nothing to take seriously? The Biden administration just gave billions to minority farmers hurt by the pandemic but told white farmers too bad. Nothing to worry about? A lot of protesters from Jan.6th are still being held in solitary confinement in the DC jail with charges amounting to trespassing. Rioters from last summer's protests who looted and burned and harmed others aren't even being charged. At what point do we have a legitimate right to question what's going on in your view?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So those handouts teachers have sent home with students in various localities are nothing to take seriously? The Biden administration just gave billions to minority farmers hurt by the pandemic but told white farmers too bad. Nothing to worry about? A lot of protesters from Jan.6th are still being held in solitary confinement in the DC jail with charges amounting to trespassing. Rioters from last summer's protests who looted and burned and harmed others aren't even being charged. At what point do we have a legitimate right to question what's going on in your view?
Again
Conservatism is not crazy
Just much less different from the left than you think.
Very, very, absolutely influenced, steered, and largely controlled by the media sources that you all deem to be “not brainwashed”
It’s all the same

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Now’s your big chance to add credibility to that claim
I’m all eyes
I see it all the time, all across the internet. People who couldn't be happier than to see the fall of "white America". A lot of those useful idiots are white themselves. Ever hear the phrase "bUt WhItE pEoPlE hAvE nO cUlTure"?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your condescending, maternalistic attitude is what earned you DIDO-scorn. And then you cry because you’re butthurt.

And while I’m on my soapbox, America is a meritocracy, a premise that Low Blacks refuse to accept, thereby hindering their entire race. Blacks who succeed are scorned by their own kind as Oreos.

In my lifetime, blacks looked down on Mexicans as their n*****s, until Hispanics elevated themselves, and have earned a seat at the table. Low blacks can’t grasp that to be respected by society, that you don’t just show up for the feast, you have to contribute to it first.