Pilots protest!

dezguy

I am not jealous dezguy, I just wanted to share with the board how stupid pilots are these days because of technology, is that such a bad thing, and no I don't mean that they are stupid people in general, but compared to their old school counterparts, todays pilots are morons.

If it is so easy, go become a pilot then. Guess it's easier to come over to BC and complain about it though.

White Line

Holy run on sentence, Batman!

If the pilots can get more money, good on them. Try to get as much as you can when you can get it. If you were making $50/hour and had a chance to increase that to $55/hour would you turn it down? Of course not!

Don't be jealous of the pilots because they are able to stand up to FedEx.
If it is so easy, go become a pilot then. Guess it's easier to come over to BC and complain about it though.

I didn't say it was easy and I wasn't complaining, quit being a :censored2: and read my post you bald headed senior disgruntled dick.

White Line

I think you have just crossed the "white line" of Moderation, as in you need to quit drinking and watch what you type.
Because I stood up for myself? Maybe dezguy should keep his comments to himself and not try to bully a guy that knows what he is talking about.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because I stood up for myself? Maybe dezguy should keep his comments to himself and not try to bully a guy that knows what he is talking about.

You need to walk a mile in our shoes before you accuse us of being whiners. UPS people usually have no idea how good they have it.

White Line

You need to walk a mile in our shoes before you accuse us of being whiners. UPS people usually have no idea how good they have it.[/quote I am not with UPS MFE! I said I came from LTL and before that I was Marine Corps back when I was a kid, and yeah I still tackle stuff like a jar head, and if I have no what do you call it pity or sorrow or whatever I am sorry I don't have it.

CJinx

I am not with UPS MFE! I said I came from LTL and before that I was Marine Corps back when I was a kid, and yeah I still tackle stuff like a jar head, and if I have no what do you call it pity or sorrow or whatever I am sorry I don't have it.
And therein is the issue; you're willing to put in the work to better yourself. You're talking to career couriers who want union protection but won't put in the work to make it happen, instead expecting the union to do all the work for them while they reap the rewards.

dezguy

I didn't say it was easy and I wasn't complaining, quit being a :censored2: and read my post you bald headed senior disgruntled dick.

Bald? Not quite. Senior? Far from it. Dick? Probably. Any other assumptions you'd like to make?

For someone who says they aren't complaining or jealous, you sure are acting both.

dezguy

Oh yeah turn it around on me, you know what you did why don't you own it.

Tell me what I did... I replied to a comment you made. Do I need to agree with you in order to post my opinion?

I'm so very sorry my opinion doesn't line up with yours. Obviously, you're too weak mentally to have anyone disagree with your point of view.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And therein is the issue; you're willing to put in the work to better yourself. You're talking to career couriers who want union protection but won't put in the work to make it happen, instead expecting the union to do all the work for them while they reap the rewards.

Maybe you need to quit drinking too. As someone who works for Ground, in the office, you are supremely unqualified to speak on the issue of Express unionization. Educate yourself on the Railway Labor Act, The Express Carrier Exemption, FedEx lobbying efforts, and the anti-union Express culture...and then come back here and try to say something intelligent about the subject.

You and Dano share the same hand...or strings.

CJinx

Maybe you need to quit drinking too. As someone who works for Ground, in the office, you are supremely unqualified to speak on the issue of Express unionization. Educate yourself on the Railway Labor Act, The Express Carrier Exemption, FedEx lobbying efforts, and the anti-union Express culture...and then come back here and try to say something intelligent about the subject.
I am aware of the roadblocks between you and unionization of your opco. They have been well documented right here on this forum. You treat them as insurmountable obstacles; they are not. You can work within the laws or work to change the laws, but you're doing neither and instead complain anonymously online. You are your own biggest obstacle to your goals due to your unwillingness to do anything, instead you place the blame on things/people in your way and use them as an excuse to make no effort on your part. Why should anyone or any organization go out of their way to help you when you can't help yourself?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I am aware of the roadblocks between you and unionization of your opco. They have been well documented right here on this forum. You treat them as insurmountable obstacles; they are not. You can work within the laws or work to change the laws, but you're doing neither and instead complain anonymously online. You are your own biggest obstacle to your goals due to your unwillingness to do anything, instead you place the blame on things/people in your way and use them as an excuse to make no effort on your part. Why should anyone or any organization go out of their way to help you when you can't help yourself?

Wow!! Are you ever a motivator!! I'm pulling myself up by my bootstraps right now and knuckling down, because now, I KNOW I can do it!! Thanks, Dale Carnegie. Or is it Tony Roberts? Watch out, Fred, cuz' we're going to kick your butt.

White Line

Wow!! Are you ever a motivator!! I'm pulling myself up by my bootstraps right now and knuckling down, because now, I KNOW I can do it!! Thanks, Dale Carnegie. Or is it Tony Roberts? Watch out, Fred, cuz' we're going to kick your butt.
why don't you come to * area code so I can kick your ass

Last edited by a moderator:

White Line

Tell me what I did... I replied to a comment you made. Do I need to agree with you in order to post my opinion?

I'm so very sorry my opinion doesn't line up with yours. Obviously, you're too weak mentally to have anyone disagree with your point of view.
that goes for you too you little :censored2:, * bring it the :censored2: on!