PKG TOOLS VOLUME

midpkg

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the volume in PKG TOOLS under the previous day tracking results. I always have to get the total volume from the GTS Morning Report because PKG TOOLS is always missing volume. This has been an issue ever since a new version of the GSS Scanning platform was installed in our center.

midpkg

Usually about 600 or so the difference is our surepost volume it used to be included but now it no longer is. I have to add it in GTS as delivered by other.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Usually about 600 or so the difference is our surepost volume it used to be included but now it no longer is. I have to add it in GTS as delivered by other.
They don't add the surepost because they don't want anyone to know how many pkgs are going to the post office....!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the volume in PKG TOOLS under the previous day tracking results. I always have to get the total volume from the GTS Morning Report because PKG TOOLS is always missing volume. This has been an issue ever since a new version of the GSS Scanning platform was installed in our center.
I know some FDR TOOLS too!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They don't add the surepost because they don't want anyone to know how many pkgs are going to the post office....!!!
It would take me about 30 seconds to find out how many packages went to the post office yesterday, and that is while I have my bagel in one hand.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Do you feel redemption and more on an even playing field now that your partners have lost their pension contributions??? This will mean in about 5 years you could be the new division manager in your area....
Or at another company making more money.
He does not appear trapped at UPS like so many.