Planned Parenthood

newfie

55543716_2117908374911315_6478295946483466240_n.jpg

newfie

That’s why they are pro immigration from poor countries. If you are in the habit of aborting, you need to replenish the ranks by recruiting from the outside.

I wonder if black America realizes that when liberal whites place abortion centers in black neighborhoods and at the same time import Spanish illegals by the busload that they are being slowly replaced as the favored minority.

vantexan

I wonder if black America realizes that when liberal whites place abortion centers in black neighborhoods and at the same time import Spanish illegals by the busload that they are being slowly replaced as the favored minority.
Sportello would say "That's insane, I didn't think of it first!"

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes staying true to the intention of Margaret Sanger and the strong arm of the Democrats in the early 1900’s the KKK. What an effective way to produce black genocide in the guise of altruism and compassion for women.

MAKAVELI

Yes staying true to the intention of Margaret Sanger and the strong arm of the Democrats in the early 1900’s the KKK. What an effective way to produce black genocide in the guise of altruism and compassion for women.
And yet the white population is in decline, not the other way around. Better take one for the team and switch sides of the plate.:happy2: