Planted misload by management

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
So I assume the intentional misload is in fact a legit package? Like if said driver just delivered it, it's not just some empty box? If so, wtf!? So management is intentionally sabotaging legit deliveries? By placing them purposefully on the wrong truck? Says more about the integrity of the management team more so than said driver. If a driver gets fired for brining back a misload and throwing it on the belt, then so should the member of management who purposely placed it on the wrong truck. Something like industrial sabotage or something

Not at our building. They use dummy packages with a big label on it that says "report this package as being on your car." They're very obvious once you figure out which type of box they use.

barnyard

KTM rider
So I assume the intentional misload is in fact a legit package? Like if said driver just delivered it, it's not just some empty box? If so, wtf!? So management is intentionally sabotaging legit deliveries? By placing them purposefully on the wrong truck? Says more about the integrity of the management team more so than said driver. If a driver gets fired for brining back a misload and throwing it on the belt, then so should the member of management who purposely placed it on the wrong truck. Something like industrial sabotage or something.
It is generally done when they suspect that a driver is not scanning misloads. 3 drivers in my building were fired for not scanning all the packages in the cars, they all got their jobs back, but they are also all getting salts every now and then.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It is generally done when they suspect that a driver is not scanning misloads.

Yep.

It's not like the old days, when someone could bury a misload in their pickup pieces.

There is too much tracking visibility now.

So management is intentionally sabotaging legit deliveries?

It's their business.... it's not like they are breaking some law.

If a driver gets fired for brining back a misload and throwing it on the belt, then so should the member of management who purposely placed it on the wrong truck.

Unfortunately, the Union can't discipline management people.

charm299

Last week I found out that my manager intentionally planted a misload on my truck because the day prior I didn’t send in a misload .I had 4 misload that day , 2 of the four got sent in but whenever the misload driver met up with me I checked my whole truck and found 2 more . It’s peak and we are busting our ass for this company but they reward us by doing * like this smh Does our union allow this behavior ?
I have planted misloads by preloaded, they did it 13 times yesterday

21Savage

Been getting a lot of misloads pal'd for the route I'm on but address labels are for somewhere else. Getting to be a common trend.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Last week I found out that my manager intentionally planted a misload on my truck because the day prior I didn’t send in a misload .I had 4 misload that day , 2 of the four got sent in but whenever the misload driver met up with me I checked my whole truck and found 2 more . It’s peak and we are busting our ass for this company but they reward us by doing * like this smh Does our union allow this behavior ?
Always scan everything. I had a rookie driver come out to take some stops off me and I had found a next day saver misload and I scanned it in. He said to me “ No! don’t scan it they’ll make you deliver it!!”<— don’t be this guy.

iruhnman630

It is called a salt.

They do it all the time.

Scan every misload, and put the responsibility on them.

If they tell you to deliver them, adjust your return to building time accordingly. Take your full one hour break and get dinner as well.

Nothing changes their mind faster than air pickup volume missing the cutoff time.

Also, it is better to explain why you found one late in the day them why you chose to not scan it.