Please describe the discipline steps for attendance.

upstalk

I love ups and i love working at ups. So we have new managers that came with the " there's new sheriffs in town and stuff going to be different" attitude. Many of us including me had the warning letter, intent to discharge letter with one day suppension, all of us union members and files grievances on those letters. I have seen others still miss day after the suspension what happens next. Im waiting till January to have more options days so i wont be in the red. Thanks please be serious

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I love ups and i love working at ups. So we have new managers that came with the " there's new sheriffs in town and stuff going to be different" attitude. Many of us including me had the warning letter, intent to discharge letter with one day suppension, all of us union members and files grievances on those letters. I have seen others still miss day after the suspension what happens next. Im waiting till January to have more options days so i wont be in the red. Thanks please be serious
come to work you wont get one

Get your head out of your ass and go to work

Maybe have mommy set an extra alarm clock for you

Grow the :censored2: up

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
If you miss to much your gone, verbal, written then fired, however if your chronic about missing, the union will not go to bat for you.

Yup and if your attendance issues are causing service failures or bad numbers on their reports this will accelerate the process.

upstalk

Again thanks to all of u. My questions is those who are still getting intent to discharge letter after serving the one day suspension. What follows next ?i understand they get fired eventually but i see they still at work

Integrity

Binge Poster
Again thanks to all of u. My questions is those who are still getting intent to discharge letter after serving the one day suspension. What follows next ?i understand they get fired eventually but i see they still at work
Discharge hearing with Local.

542thruNthru

Guys thank you i agree with you all but no one answering the question

Attendance is different across the country. The one thing I believe that should be the same is progressive discipline. 1day,3day,5day then termination.

Instead of asking us. Call your local and ask your BA.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It’s a scare tactic , don’t worry ..nobody is going anywhere right now :lol: