Pobre and friends

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am also UpstateNYUPSer, and I am here to say we must sell out our young workers with a two-tier pay scale to remain competitive with FedEX.

I did find it amusing that you and UpState have shared the same IP address in the past ... phone access.

I did laugh out loud when I saw that.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: Comparison: Last, Best & Final to Pre-strike proposals

soberups;

I've been posting on this forum since 2008 as well...and always under the same screen name. In addition - as several people on this board have noted - I've been a prominent poster on another well-know Teamster board for considerably longer than that as well. And, as many of those same people have recognized, 've been "pretty open" about my experience at UPS as well...and, as they are aware, that experience went considerably further than being a "former PT helper" (which I never was, although I've helped train several). And perhaps you don't realize it "sober", but your "25 years in as a package driver" doesn't impress me all that much; seems your experience with the company didn't even BEGIN until I had a couple of decades in. And, needless to say, my "experience" didn't end with my still being a package driver either. So let's stop speaking "hypothetically", shall we?

The fact is, you shot off your big mouth. And the trouble is that the "shot" didn't have anything to propel it but your own hot gas. You lied, and you got caught. Not only that, you got caught making a STUPID lie! Too many people know who I am. My reputation in terms of posting on applicable boards far exceeds your present one, and probably more than any one you can ever hope to achieve as well...and people KNOW that. They KNOW that I've had considerably more experience than what you've claimed and that, in fact, they also know that I've had considerably more (and varied) experience than you can ever hope to have. And I believe they've quickly realized that you've "backed yourself in a corner", so to speak. They're well aware of why you HAVE to speak "hypothetically"; i.e. - because you don't have anything REALITY-based to reinforce your B.S. That pretty much sum things up, does it?

As for those "people whose opinions you value", right now there are several of them who are attempting to defend you with their little witticisms and such, BUT THEY ALREADY RECOGNIZE THAT YOU LIED! That's something you just can't escape. You can't back up what you've claimed, you don't have a shred of evidence to support it. Moreover, your ego is standing in the way of you offering up a simple apology and/or asking for forgiveness as a means of extracting yourself from that corner you've painted yourself into.....all of which means you're going to continue to squirm. Why, because - once again - INTEGRITY MEANS SOMETHING! And just because YOU have none, doesn't mean that OTHER individuals don't appreciate and value it.

Bottom line is that, "hypotheticals" aside, you are what you are. Deal with.

That said, maybe it's time to offer-up some reflections on this thread. Those who are familiar with my writings (and, as I've stated, I'm aware that there are quite a few of such individuals here on B.C) will probably recognize what's coming next...and want to groan. Sorry....but I'm going to bring up the topic of TEAMSTERS and the concept of INTEGRITY once again.

As I've been saying for YEARS now, it sometimes seems that a requirement to belong to the union is to be a penny-ante liar, and that dishonesty is a prerequisite for membership. Now I know that's a gross exaggeration - there HAVE to be some honest Teamsters out there - but one runs into so FEW of them on boards like this.

Again, take a look a this thread. Participating on it has been like entering a trashed-up old house; one shines a light in one of its dank corners, taps the drywall, and then WATCHES THE COCKROACHES SCURRY OUT OF THE WOODWORK! Take "BUG" there; he KNOWS my posts and my history, and he KNOWS that "sober" is lying...yet he continues along with the charade anyway. Or take "Upstate". He claims he DOESN'T WANT to know about me, but in spite of that claim, he's gathered in enough information anyway to determine what that individual he "respects" actually is. Or take Frum's quite "original" assertions concerning the most obvious aspects of the Central States situation. "Stick your head in the sand and deny reality" seems to be the union's credo today. That, and "let corruption thrive". It seems NO ONE has the courage to do the right thing anymore! And, because of that, the union is going down the tubes. No one respect is anymore. And, using this thread as an example, WHY SHOULD THEY!

Now you guys are the ones who are going to have to live with yourselves. But if you expect the world to give you a pass on your lack of morality and ethics simply because you're "Teamsters", then I'm afraid you're going to be sorely disappointed.

I miss Pobre and his bloviating and how he sucks people in.
​I got many of laughs from his exchanges and miss them.

DS

Fenderbender

Pobre,did you like typing class in high school?
A lot of words.Too many really.Everything you said has been said before
here in the browncafe',your sense of humor is refreshing though.
In a paragraph or less,do you believe in God?

PobreCarlos

-Hoaxter-

Perhaps if you'd acted as a MAN, with an element of integrity, instead of as an ersatz, weak-kneed, "take-the-easy-route" "moderator" cum "liar", you wouldn't have HAD to "miss them". Nor did the vulgar, dishonest, and deliberately insulting personal messages you sent to him on this web site and via email probably help the situation.

Quite a nice representative you make for B.C. you make there, aren't ya' "Hoaxter"? [smile]

Later....

-PobreCarlos- (who now realizes that the title "Hoaxter" is a little more than just a handle)

Catatonic

Nine Lives

-Hoaxter-

Perhaps if you'd acted as a MAN, with an element of integrity, instead of as an ersatz, weak-kneed, "take-the-easy-route" "moderator" cum "liar", you wouldn't have HAD to "miss them". Nor did the vulgar, dishonest, and deliberately insulting personal messages you sent to him on this web site and via email probably help the situation.

Quite a nice representative you make for B.C. you make there, aren't ya' "Hoaxter"? [smile]

Later....

-PobreCarlos- (who now realizes that the title "Hoaxter" is a little more than just a handle)

Oh, I'm sorry that the spewer of hate can't take his own medicine.
What you can't understand was that I was being sarcastic and playing back your typical mode of posting in your face.
It was a mirror you were looking at.

Please come back to Brown Cafe and entertain me with your torturing of the gullible targets.
​Sorry I am not one of them.