police brutality

rickyb

Barrett Brown‏ @BarrettBrown_

Today a man threatened to blow up the building of a publication I write for if they run any more of my work. He did so under his own name, via Facebook, and lives in my city. The publication reached out to the police, which is telling them to keep it quiet, and to FBI. [cont]

1. New conversation

2. Barrett Brown‏ @BarrettBrown_ 21h21 hours ago

The police told them he’s already made a similar threat focused on Democratic Party. I have no idea why he hasn’t been arrested or why I’ve not even been contacted by feds, who usually have no trouble finding me to arrest me for far lesser :censored2:. Obviously I’m enraged.

18 replies 111 retweets 410 likes

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Rickyb , why are you now the torch holder for this kind of behavior?

You're not even a citizen of this country, yet you rant about all of this countries faults.
That makes you a international terrorist.

rickyb

Rickyb , why are you now the torch holder for this kind of behavior?

You're not even a citizen of this country, yet you rant about all of this countries faults.
That makes you a international terrorist.
whats the definition of terrorism

you dont think they have corp welfare in other countries?

rickyb

American Values‏ @Americas_Crimes

On this day in 1969, the Chicago Police department, operating as a death squad, executed the Black Panther Fred Hampton w/ two shots to the head at point-blank range. The operation was a cold-blooded political assassination carried out with assistance from the FBI.

DtjjqR1U0AAshP1.jpg

Fred Hampton had been drugged by an FBI informant and was sleeping next to his 8-month pregnant partner when police raided his apartment. The police fired a hail of bullets (nearly 100) and the Panthers returned only 1 shot. Not a single officer was hurt in the operation.

Following Hampton’s execution, his body was left in a pool of blood. The officers then fired on the remaining Panthers, seriously wounding 4. The survivors were then beaten & dragged into the street, where they were arrested on phony charges of attempting to murder the officers.

DtjkudOVsAAVdK3.jpg

rickyb

stryker in mortal kombat 3 is an accurate depiction of police brutality as his fatalities are taser gun body explosion, and grenades

i saw some pigs today doing a soccer event and they remind me of border patrol terrorists. cops live by the gun and they die by the gun. cops are too stupid to do a job which doesnt have them risking their lives, dealing with the worst of society, and terrozing blacks, latinos, and the poor while the rich are frequently getting away with all kinds of white collar crimes. cops are like nazis; they depend on their job for their income and are too stupid to do the moral action.

cachmeifucan

Wow. I bet you call the police all the time for the dumbest stuff. Blue lives matter. Maybe if certain ethnic groups taught their kids to respect law enforcement they wouldn't get shot. Hands up don't move freeze means exactly that. Some cops are dirty but 99 percent are awesome. If a cop tells you put your hands behind your back and you resist and they choke you out who's fault is that. Certain ethnic groups are a small percentage of population but a large percentage of prison population. Some stereotypes are true. Police have a right to go home to their families. Your the pig and let me know when you or your family is a victim of a crime. And tell me the crime il tell you the offenders race