Porch Pirates are Amateurs

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
giphy.gif
Genius

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Settle down Eastwood…. Lol, retirement has brought out the Fire in you scratch??
This isn't a new idea of mine, I've always hated thieves. I had this one Helper during an election year. He told me one day he already had a jewelry store picked out he was wanting to loot if his side lost. I let him go after that.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This isn't a new idea of mine, I've always hated thieves. I had this one Helper during an election year. He told me one day he already had a jewelry store picked out he was wanting to loot if his side lost. I let him go after that.
What kind of people you out running around with scratch??

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What kind of people you out running around with scratch??
I'm not doing much running around with anybody these days. My Driver Helpers the last 10-15 years were another story. The one guy that wanted to loot the jewelry store was covered with dreds and tatted all up. He didn't have a car like most of them. I had a lot of them that didn't have a car, I lost a lot of time sitting at a meet point waiting for their ride to drop them off. I had one woman that "worked at the club" one year, it turned out she was a stripper and pulled a no-show on Christmas Eve. I had one kid that drove to a meet point on a scooter during a thunderstorm. Once my supervisor pulled up with a late 60's year-old woman that could hardly walk. I looked at him like he was crazy and I refused to take her. The Helpers usually weren't much help at all the last half of my career.

DriverNerd

Once my supervisor pulled up with a late 60's year-old woman that could hardly walk. I looked at him like he was crazy and I refused to take her. The Helpers usually weren't much help at all the last half of my career.
I had a 60 year old woman show up one time when I still had my old high step 10 cube. She couldn't even get up the first step. I worked her all day though just as I was instructed. Slowed me down a lot over what I could have done on my own.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm not doing much running around with anybody these days. My Driver Helpers the last 10-15 years were another story. The one guy that wanted to loot the jewelry store was covered with dreds and tatted all up. He didn't have a car like most of them. I had a lot of them that didn't have a car, I lost a lot of time sitting at a meet point waiting for their ride to drop them off. I had one woman that "worked at the club" one year, it turned out she was a stripper and pulled a no-show on Christmas Eve. I had one kid that drove to a meet point on a scooter during a thunderstorm. Once my supervisor pulled up with a late 60's year-old woman that could hardly walk. I looked at him like he was crazy and I refused to take her. The Helpers usually weren't much help at all the last half of my career.
So…what fun things have you been doing in your retirement??

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
So…what fun things have you been doing in your retirement??
Getting up when I feel like it is nice, 9 AM is early for me. I hit the gym and went swimming today. I'm starting to take up woodworking, I got a table saw for Christmas. Mostly I just sit around and do nothing.

3AA670A5-0F54-44ED-98C1-87611DADA9ED_1_201_a.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So that’s how those crop circles are done..lol
They use a short section of board attached to rope to create crop circles. Kind of looks like a swing seat. You hold the rope and press the board downwards which moves the crop down in one direction. From there, keep working in a circle.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
They use a short section of board attached to rope to create crop circles. Kind of looks like a swing seat. You hold the rope and press the board downwards which moves the crop down in one direction. From there, keep working in a circle.

You’d think aliens could come up with a quicker way. But I guess standards are standards for a reason.