Porch Pirate Legislation

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I can garuntee you that not a single tragic thing has happened to the victims of porch pirates when compared to the porch pirate themselves. Like half of them are suffering mental health disorders. And the other half are just hustl'n. Please post the 1/1,000,000 article that proves me wrong below this.
Imagine how easy it is for these people to make excuses for their actions when they have others already making excuses for them.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

There’s a guy on YouTube who makes these decoy packages. When you open the box it explodes glitter, has a bunch of canisters of fart and skunk spray that go off and has cameras all over it. Tracks it with GPS retrieves it from the dumpster, repackages it and does it over again. Pretty entertaining. Forget the legislation let people get creative. I loved seeing what people did to their trump signs on route when they got sick of people stealing them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There’s a guy on YouTube who makes these decoy packages. When you open the box it explodes glitter, has a bunch of canisters of fart and skunk spray that go off and has cameras all over it. Tracks it with GPS retrieves it from the dumpster, repackages it and does it over again. Pretty entertaining. Forget the legislation let people get creative. I loved seeing what people did to their trump signs on route when they got sick of people stealing them.
Mark B. Rober is his name.
Glitter Bomb 3.0

Zowert

A little extreme, don't ya think?

Is it a good thing that they're doing? Absolutely not. Is it worth them losing their life over Karen's $18 Macy's T-shirt? Absolutely not.
I know the original comment was obvious sarcasm but what is the saying again? Oh yeah, “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.” No you shouldn’t lose your life over petty theft, but if some nut job comes out with a shotgun and blasts you, well... You kinda put yourself in that situation. With more firearms than people in this country you’re basically rolling the dice for Amazon trinkets.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I can garuntee you that not a single tragic thing has happened to the victims of porch pirates when compared to the porch pirate themselves. Like half of them are suffering mental health disorders. And the other half are just hustl'n. Please post the 1/1,000,000 article that proves me wrong below this.
So even if what you say is true, but probably not, you’re saying that someone “just hustl’n“ is okay? Someone who is too lazy to work and “just hustles” things from hard working people is okay? What kind of wacky world are you from? You have no idea what kind of hardships people face. Those victims of porch pirates could have come from the same background of porch pirates and chose to do better in life. I’ve seen some stupid comments on here but that one won the day. SMH.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
There should be an open season on porch pirates. MF'ers deserve to die.
2968f11ac875032c8633e293d9979057.jpg