Porch Pirates are Amateurs

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They use a short section of board attached to rope to create crop circles. Kind of looks like a swing seat. You hold the rope and press the board downwards which moves the crop down in one direction. From there, keep working in a circle.
Sounds like you’ve done this before Wally..

PT Car Washer

They use a short section of board attached to rope to create crop circles. Kind of looks like a swing seat. You hold the rope and press the board downwards which moves the crop down in one direction. From there, keep working in a circle.
The ones I have seen look more like the rotor wash from a UH-60.

AKCoverMan

I'm not doing much running around with anybody these days. My Driver Helpers the last 10-15 years were another story. The one guy that wanted to loot the jewelry store was covered with dreds and tatted all up. He didn't have a car like most of them. I had a lot of them that didn't have a car, I lost a lot of time sitting at a meet point waiting for their ride to drop them off. I had one woman that "worked at the club" one year, it turned out she was a stripper and pulled a no-show on Christmas Eve. I had one kid that drove to a meet point on a scooter during a thunderstorm. Once my supervisor pulled up with a late 60's year-old woman that could hardly walk. I looked at him like he was crazy and I refused to take her. The Helpers usually weren't much help at all the last half of my career.
Curious, what was management reaction to the would be jewelry thief? Did they fire him or just move him to another FT?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

STATES WITH HIGHEST PACKAGE THEFT RATES​

Alaska - 29%
Maine - 29%
Delaware - 27%
Nevada - 27%
New York - 27%
Rhode Island - 25%
Hawaii - 25%
West Virginia - 25%
* Percentage of residents who've had a package stolen in the past 12 months

...AND THE STATES WITH THE LOWEST​

Wisconsin - 13%
Alabama - 14%
Georgia - 14%
South Carolina - 14%
New Mexico - 14%
South Dakota - 14%
* Percentage of residents who've had a package stolen in the past 12 months

rod

Retired 22 years
@scratch Did you do the garage floor yourself? OK, not really on topic but been looking at the different options for finally doing mine.
I did my garage floor like that. It’s not hard at all. You have to really follow the directions though. I added a touch of sand so the floor wasn’t slippery when wet.