Porch Pirate Legislation

Commercial Inside Release

@rod it is worse than you are imagining.
For quite a while, UPS had this...

"Why did UPS stop live tracking?
UPS was afraid that exposing the exact location of delivery trucks in real-time could make them an easy victim of theft or armed robberies. For instance, someone could track exactly when a package is delivered when an owner isn't at home to steal it from their porch.
Jul 28, 2023"

You come out of a ghetto apartment complex to find your truck blocked in... and armed thugs waiting for you.

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
A little extreme, don't ya think?

Is it a good thing that they're doing? Absolutely not. Is it worth them losing their life over Karen's $18 Macy's T-shirt? Absolutely not.

My issue is that the loss of civilized behavior proceeds as one unpunished bad act at a time. Soon, it becomes the norm.

I agree that killing them is a little extreme, but something needs to be done to deter these criminals. Can we agree that cutting a few fingers off with a very dull axe might be a happy medium?

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
I can garuntee you that not a single tragic thing has happened to the victims of porch pirates when compared to the porch pirate themselves. Like half of them are suffering mental health disorders. And the other half are just hustl'n. Please post the 1/1,000,000 article that proves me wrong below this.

I do not care at all if these pieces of crap are having mommy issues or any other excuses they might have. Not my problem. This is BS. They are CRIMINALS.

In 2023, just wanting something is enough justification for breaking the law and any lame excuse they offer up will make it all go away.

Hustling (hustl'n?) is great. Stealing - not so much.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
We get it. You hate black people.
1693340558796200.jpg

MrBates

There should be an open season on porch pirates. MF'ers deserve to die.
Let's meet in the middle, I've heard some countries cut off hands for stealing. I'm even willing to give then a warning for the first time, and then if they do it again, that's when we can amputate.