Porch Pirate Legislation

UPSjedi41

04F90438-822D-4CA0-9518-4FD07C65E3AB.jpeg

Oak

It's not that I don't value someone else's life more than I value my property, it's that a thief values my property more than they value their own life.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I can garuntee you that not a single tragic thing has happened to the victims of porch pirates when compared to the porch pirate themselves. Like half of them are suffering mental health disorders. And the other half are just hustl'n. Please post the 1/1,000,000 article that proves me wrong below this.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I can garuntee you that not a single tragic thing has happened to the victims of porch pirates when compared to the porch pirate themselves. Like half of them are suffering mental health disorders. And the other half are just hustl'n. Please post the 1/1,000,000 article that proves me wrong below this.
Then jail will be productive. Lock em' up!

rod

Retired 22 years
So stealing packages is ok?

clean hairy

Imagine the poor slob trying to take a package from the front porch of the Undertakers house!
That person would REST in PEACE!
And if Steve Austin was visiting, they would be stunnered!