Possible termination?

clean hairy

Hope the Taco Bell guy does not take it to the Media and it shows up on the news.
"UPS Driver curses out Taco Bell Employees while on duty"
"Then comes back later to dish out more"
If that were to happen, it might be ADIOS for the OP.

kevw45

Warning letter at worst, don't sweat it.
I think I'm fixin' to quit anyways... I can't deal with the stress this job causes for the rest of my working career. My life has literally become UPS. It's caused my GF and I to split up, and they could couldn't care what misery they inflict on you... Not worth it in my opinion.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I think I'm fixin' to quit anyways... I can't deal with the stress this job causes for the rest of my working career. My life has literally become UPS. It's caused my GF and I to split up, and they could couldn't care what misery they inflict on you... Not worth it in my opinion.
If you do decide to hang up the browns then you better go out by screaming profanity at a customer for real. That'd be funny

ManInBrown

Yup. They couldn't care less. This job is all about one thing. Money. I love money. It's not a job for someone who get stressed easy. It's not worth it. For someone like me, I don't stress anything. Mentally, it's as easy as it gets. It's delivering cardboard. Am I tired come Friday? Yes. But that's about as mentally draining as it gets for me. If you stress, this job will put you in the ground. Not worth it for you maybe.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I got sent home at the end of the day yesterday because of an incident I was involved in with a Taco Bell manager at a Taco Bell restaurant I visited on my lunch, and the manager reported me to UPS. I not sure yet what exactly was said, but the report, in my opinion, was filed against me because the manager of Taco Bell refused to take responsibility for my upset nature as there customer, from poor service that caused me to burn my mouth, and instead, decided to try to get revenge on me for, I assume, personal embarrassment I caused him. Did I raise my voice, yes. Did I curse, yes a little, but never dropped one friend-bomb at the manager or his staff as I suspect he's claiming. Furthermore, I have frequent arguments with the ORS and dispatch already. I'm very disliked there, from what I can tell, because I stand up for myself and challenge their methods of trying to get things done, which often causes me to be overloaded with work I can't complete on time. Any light to be shed on the subject is well appreciated in considering if I should just expect to get fired, suspended, ect. If firing is a real possibility, what would the probably be of getting my job back through Union representation, thanks.

Grow a set, It was only a chimibanga !!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

BTW, if he said you dropped the friend-Bomb, payless vacation

kevw45

Yup. They couldn't care less. This job is all about one thing. Money. I love money. It's not a job for someone who get stressed easy. It's not worth it. For someone like me, I don't stress anything. Mentally, it's as easy as it gets. It's delivering cardboard. Am I tired come Friday? Yes. But that's about as mentally draining as it gets for me. If you stress, this job will put you in the ground. Not worth it for you maybe.
What's made it worse lately, is I got called to feeders about a month ago, but got denied because I'm dq'd from an accident I got into back in January.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It was a unique situation... I was running a 90% bussiness 10% resi route, and dispatch kept sending on demand pick-ups which the last one resulted in me becoming late. I was "instructed" to return to the building, load the rest of my resi's on another truck, and go back out and finish. Upon returning, my supervisor immediately just took it upon himself to take the clerk scanner and start scanning my remaining packages, objected to my request to allow me to finish my job. The mentioning of the incident at taco bell happened simultaneously. My supervisor didn't reveal why he wouldn't let me go back out, he just allowed me to go home. I'm not sure if that's the same as getting sent home, but it felt a lot like it was. This was after 8pm, no steward in the building.
Stop making a mountain out of a molehill...this job somehow breeds this kind of thinking... probably because everybody is so micromanaged and ups makes the smallest things into the biggest issue.....unless they are walking you out just chill and take it day by day....words to live by in and out of work....